Kiffin to Michigan?

neyland05

Their fans apparently think it's happening. Says it should be announced today that he will be their next OC. I dont believe it because why would he leave bama to be a head coach then drop back to OC? For whatever reason though they believe it's happening. Might be something to keep an eye on.

He didn't leave Bama on his own. Saban fired him.
He didn't leave Alabama on his own timing. Saban thought he had checked out after he accepted the FAU job and more or less told him if he wasn't 100% focused on his current job, then he should just leave.

It is speculated though that Saban wasn't going to bring him back the next season; believe his contract was up after his last season in Tuscaloosa.

He didn't leave Alabama on his own timing. Saban thought he had checked out after he accepted the FAU job and more or less told him if he wasn't 100% focused on his current job, then he should just leave.

It is speculated though that Saban wasn't going to bring him back the next season; believe his contract was up after his last season in Tuscaloosa.

He was banging a booster's wife and supposedly sabans daughter so yeeeaaahhh he was gone lol. I do think that cost them the national championship that year

Reactions: Remy
What would be the point? He has his own thing going at FAU and he's definitely the type of guy who'd rather be his own boss. Other than a slight pay bump, don't see what he'd have to gain by going to Michigan.

He was banging a booster's wife and supposedly sabans daughter so yeeeaaahhh he was gone lol. I do think that cost them the national championship that year
Eh...I'm all for juicy rumors but if you believe those you might be one of those guys who thinks gullible isn't in the dictionary.

Well michigan hired their new OC and it definitely ain't Kiffin. They are pretty bummed to say the least. Lol

Well michigan hired their new OC and it definitely ain't Kiffin. They are pretty bummed to say the least. Lol
Harbaugh and Kiffin would’ve been a talk radio and internet’s dream. June through August would’ve been a lot more interesting. Those two personalities I could not imagine meshing well at all. It would’ve been fun though.

Isn't that just part of the Bamma recruiting package? can't blame Kiffin for verifying the quality of the offers to recruits.....

Doubtful.....I don't suppose Kiffy looks good in khaki pants. Not exactly beach weather, either.

I heard that MeatChicken hired some thick headed bammer dude to be their OC...?

AmIright?

I thought he left and Saban was pissed so he just canned him early?

That is correct. In the first round playoff game, Kiffin didn't coach very well because he was already focused on his new job at FAU. So, after that, Saban told him to go ahead and beat it.

VN Store

Back