Kiffin talks about the Vols

Ahhhh, I don’t see what the big deal was. He also said he liked people here.

There was no big deal. There was no "jab". He was simply and clearly stating that this is going to be a high profile and very difficult environment for his team to go into. It's more LYING media.
Same lies. Different day.

Kiffin is the modern day Spurrier and a lot of fans root for him. Sick

Kiffin is and always has been lame. Spurrier was a master troll before anyone ever dreamt of social media. Hated him back in the day but respected what he accomplished. And things he said back then that got under my and every vol fan's skin now I find them amusing with the passage of time.

I would agree with you if you were just speaking in generalities, but you are deliberately ignoring the fact that we are talking about the guy who knocked up your sister and then blew town.
My sisters are older than me, which would put them way past his interest level. Lets face it, the dude was hired, he coached here one year, he got an offer he really wanted, then he left...he did not knock up my sister---I'm pretty sure. Although I have been curious about that little dude with the sun visor running around.

I want to beat him fair and square. Don't need to hate him too.

Listened to Bill King this morning for first time in a couple years. He said Small Mike (I guess there’s a reason) is pulling for Kiffin.

Kiffin can’t sellout Ole Miss Stadium Jr but thinks he sold out Neyland.

Hey Lane, Heupel sold that MFer out, not you. Go Vols.
Small Mike is a moron and a troll, anyone who gives that azzhat the time of day to spew his misinformed propaganda is in desperate need of listeners.......

There are actually a million differences between the two, so much so, that’s it’s hard to believe that they reached almost the same level of the same profession.[/QUOTE

I’ve seen 3 truly great coaches in my almost 60 yrs of following SEC football. Spurrier is one of them. We know the other 2. I doubt Kiffin will even make the Runner-up group.

REAL stretch to call that jab.

I thought he was very respectful and actually downplayed the whole "Kiffin's return" angle. Folks just need to get over it and let everyone move on.
I'm with you. I took it more like he's expecting for UT fans to make more of a difference than they have in years. We've all seen him troll people before and I think he was completely serious in his answer about the crowd noise and how challenging it'll be if they don't quiet the crowd down early.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
I now know what it is like to be a cat. This is what my cat heard when I spoke. blah blah blah blah BlahBLAHblah Blah Blah BLAAAAHHH, because that is exactly what I hear when Kiffin speaks now. Blah

Not so much a jab as a cup check. Kiffin absolutely plants questions with press corp. Kiffin is arrogant, prolly a narcissist so in his mind it is all about him. F Lane Kiffin and the black bear he rode in on. Too much of our twidiot fan base still has the boy band crush on him. Newsflash…..the coach we have now is better.

Think about it. Dude lived as a multi-millionaire in LA and says his house in Knoxville, on the river, was his favorite place he's lived. That was not a slight toward TN or UT.

I haven't been the biggest Kiffin fan since he left, but that article actually made me like him a little more. Sounds like he truly did love TN, and like he's mellowed a bit with age.
Yeah imagine living in Oxford. Even if your neighborhood is nice, it ain't Knoxville.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Yep. Kiffin is a Hoe, sells his soul for whatever He wants or thinks He can get. One thing Spurrier was; Authentic and Legit.
Spurrier loved digging at Phil more than anything, probably because Spurrier and Majors were friends of a sort.

VN Store

Back