Kiffin is the issue

Bigorangedan23

Let’s look at the frustration Vols fan have at this point With Kiffin.
1. First press conference at UT calls out Florida and Alabama coaches for no reason at all.
2. Hires underage college girls and takes them to S. Carolina to recruit young high school players.
3. Gets into local trouble with a car dealership involving a car wreck and a young woman.
4. Leaves our school for his “dream job” in the middle of the night and takes recruits with him to USC.
5. Uses fake injuries to enhance his defense.
6. Plays the martyr when fans get pissed while taunting the student section all night long.

The SEC is a two faced organization when they spout the rules but let’s this low class POS get away with nothing Short of deceit . We all know people like POS Kiffin. The saving grace is they always fall hard. His ex wife Im sure could tell us what happened here and why she left his a$$ while here in Knoxville.
Ole Miss fans hang on…LSU is calling. If he does it once he’ll do it again.

1. First press conference at UT calls out Florida and Alabama coaches for no reason at all.
2. Hires underage college girls and takes them to S. Carolina to recruit young high school players.
3. Gets into local trouble with a car dealership involving a car wreck and a young woman.
4. Leaves our school for his “dream job” in the middle of the night and takes recruits with him to USC.
6. Plays the martyr when fans get pissed while taunting the student section all night long.

The SEC is a two faced organization when they spout the rules but let’s this low class POS get away with nothing Short of deceit . We all know people like POS Kiffin. The saving grace is they always fall hard. His ex wife Im sure could tell us what happened here and why she left his a$$ while here in Knoxville.
Sadly most of our fans cheered his antics on up to the moment he left us. Many wanted to hire him back last winter. I never understood it.

Why did my post get moved?????

I'm not a Kiffin apologist but Kiffin was hired because fans wanted a 180 from Fulmer in all areas, from play, recruiting, personality and staff. We got bent over in the end with USC job open and every coach turning it down until they got to Lane. #5 has to be addressed and should of been addressed back when Chip Kelly was at Oregon so until the NCAA comes up with a way to slow or stop phantom injuries it'll continue to be part of the game. #6- Absolutely, especially after years of social media back and forth. This falls on the leadership of Ole Miss now to either continue to allow it or stop it. They chose to allow it as his account was tweeting hours after the game with snark comments as if nothing happened. Mocking the situation but that is Lane based on his Tweet of Roosters in mocking his time here.

As one of the highest state employees, his antics need to be addressed now by the Ole Miss, the SEC or the state capitol.

Kiffin is Spurrier reincarnated and if you let him get to you, then you certainly don't know how to look past things. The only reason he stays relevant is because people play too much into his antics.

Best way to counteract him is to beat his arse and shout "scoreboard" everytime he opens his pie hole. Gary Fatterson's act has been old for years now and since the mastermind of his defenses has retired his act has even become tiresome to TCU fans. Beat Kiffin and rub his nose in it.

Watch this Coaching Search and Learn. Only Desperate Schools would hire Lane Kiffin. LSU is not going to stoop to that Level. They will not hire another person cut from the same cloth.
They have money and they will make the best hire for the University and not chase this Rabbit down the Hole
Ole Miss will learn and Kiffin is just looking for the next Gig --- Shinny Object. I agree, but it will not be LSU.

A lot of people really like the way kiffin is. They just do. The more narcissistic he is, the more they admire him. He doesn’t even have to actually win. There’s a thread on swampgas about hiring him to replace DM as well.

I figure, if he’s a great coach, I can abide just waiting to see if his teams win. It’ll be okay.

Spurrier won a heisman. Something the reincarnators evidently missed.

What are underage college girls? I’m pretty sure what’s her name was old enough to do whatever she did to entice, maybe underage recruits to come to Tennessee.

We have reason to be upset at/about Kiffin, but we're the problem, not him.

Honestly, I feel really good about this team. They are fun to watch and they are competent and competitive, despite roster holes. I was gonna come away from Saturday's game more hopeful than I had been about Tennessee football in a while, but then some dumbass fans decided we were going to turn this into the lowest of lows for our program. I pray to God this stupidity doesn't hurt us in recruiting and we take yet another step back because of fan behavior.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back