Kiffin Is Better Than Tucker, Pittman And Aranda

I don’t remember anything dirty. You shouldn’t head hunt but if you have a chance to cleanly tee off on a QB you should do it. I’m not advocating for anything outside the rules
And I dont think Bubear is either. But I am not bringing up that my team broke the other teams best player's leg every.single.chance.i.get.

You wont get one "it's a shame that Corral got hurt, but that's football" from BuBear. Instead you get " we took him out in the first quarter", "couldnt even last a quarter against us".

And I dont think Bubear is either. But I am not bringing up that my team broke the other teams best player's leg every.single.chance.i.get.

You wont get one "it's a shame that Corral got hurt, but that's football" from BuBear. Instead you get " we took him out in the first quarter", "couldnt even last a quarter against us".
He’s insecure and constantly tries to prop up the Waco rapists and their program here. It’s sad especially since they aren’t even going to be a part of the new super conferences as one of the top 60 or so programs

Yeah because you should brag about breaking a guy's leg. If that's what you need to do to fill better about the game you have issues.

Shake a guy up, sure. That's the sport. Injure him? Especially to cost him money, yeah I wouldnt talk that up. At all.
It's terrible about the injury but it's Kiffin's job to hire an OL coach that can actually teach blocking. It's also his job to have better backup QBs. We lost our starting QB for the last 2.5 games leading into the Sugar Bowl. Just plug and play.

He’s insecure and constantly tries to prop up the Waco rapists and their program here. It’s sad especially since they aren’t even going to be a part of the new super conferences as one of the top 60 or so programs

There will be a point in the future when a plum job opens up and Lane Kiffin will be a candidate and he will leave Ole Miss high and dry.
Miami hit a home run with Mario Cristobal, but I thought Kiffin would be a good fit there. Bring back some swaggar to the U.

Reactions: Jeff Clark

VN Store

Back