Ole Miss Love Affair Hits a Rocky Spot?

It is pretty baffling fans aren’t showing up there. They are coming off their best regular season in history and off to a great start this season. I’m glad we don’t have that problem at Tennessee. Give us a winning team and Neyland is almost guaranteed to be packed.

Why do TN fans still bring up crap that Lane Kiffin says? It’s been 13 years people. He is irrelevant to us.

Because his departure, and the way it was done was a key event that led to the next decade plus of failed rebuilding. It’s not an exaggeration to say that the effects of Kiffin’s actions are something we are still feeling today.

Reactions: GBOx2
Que Kiffin to Auburn!!! Already working open lines for it
That might not be bad for us.
Depending on the realignment in the SEC, we may or may not play Bama every year anymore and Auburn very often.
I wouldn’t mind seeing the annual Saban/Kiffin battle each year just for the entertainment value alone.

Should of never left Knoxille. I beat he'd drag his sack over 50 miles of broken glass to come back.
I met Monte a couple of years ago At a Florida restaurant. He was very nice and commented on my Vol cap.
Told me that he loved his time in Knoxville and said they made a huge mistake leaving UT.
Said that his son knew shortly after arriving at USC that he should have stayed at Tennessee.

They're 4-0 ranked #23

Have victories over Louisville and LSU. Imo those wins are comparable to our Pitt and UF wins.

FSU is actually playing really well. They may have finally bought in. Their recruiting is outstanding.

Ga Tech is where Prime may end up.
FSU should always have outstanding recruiting. There’s just too many kids in the state of Florida.

FSU should always have outstanding recruiting. There’s just too many kids in the state of Florida.

Tons of instate talent, parents happy to keep them nearby, nice weather except when there are hurricanes, beaches are never far away. All of the major Florida programs have some pretty easy and useful selling points they can count on.

They're 4-0 ranked #23

Have victories over Louisville and LSU. Imo those wins are comparable to our Pitt and UF wins.

FSU is actually playing really well. They may have finally bought in. Their recruiting is outstanding.

Ga Tech is where Prime may end up.

Neon Deion at GT? Honestly, that is never going to happen-for any number of reasons. Could be interesting though.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Kiffin has apparently been contacted thru back channels by someone from a school with a better job. This is him building his case to justify leaving Ole MIss at the end of the year. Everything he does is calculated and there is no way he would say something like this unless he was leaving. A statement like this really hurts recruiting.

Reactions: OldandStillaVol

VN Store

Back