Keyen Green will return next szn

LadyVols_WBK

via Maria
Kellie Harper confirmed that graduate transfer from Liberty Keyen Green will return next season. The graduate transfer is recovering from a knee injury that she suffered last December and has not been able to play since December 2020
Eu7l_9bXMAQ9EvN.jpeg

Hopefully she is 100 percent she can play in that four spot with Key at the five and Striplin off the bench along with Suarez who may play a lot of three depending on what happens to the roster by next season.

Suarez needs to get in better shape. If she gets faster she could be a lethal weapon. She has lots of basketball ability. She just needs to be in Burrell shape to get up and down the floor faster.

Green coming back to me is an unknown. I didnt get to see her play enough to know her game. I hope this is a huge positive for depth.

Suarez needs to get in better shape. If she gets faster she could be a lethal weapon. She has lots of basketball ability. She just needs to be in Burrell shape to get up and down the floor faster.

Green coming back to me is an unknown. I didnt get to see her play enough to know her game. I hope this is a huge positive for depth.

Well I saw lots of her play. She's solid and plays with muscle. She reminds me a little bit of Tina Thompson.

Hopefully she is 100 percent she can play in that four spot with Key at the five and Striplin off the bench along with Suarez who may play a lot of three depending on what happens to the roster by next season.
Why would you think Suarez is going to help? She is not a great shooter, turns the ball over without even being pressured, and to slow to guard even the opposing teams slowest player . I like her effort but she is not a SEC player

via Maria
Kellie Harper confirmed that graduate transfer from Liberty Keyen Green will return next season. The graduate transfer is recovering from a knee injury that she suffered last December and has not been able to play since December 2020
View attachment 353641
Starter? I hope not. Kelly needs to get away from heavy legged players and get athletic bigs. Nice for relief minutes, but not SEC caliber.

Having her back is good for leadership. I remember Kellie speaking of how she came in, assumed a leadership role, and meshed well with the team. Would be one the ways to fill Rennia’s shoes if she leaves.

Why would you think Suarez is going to help? She is not a great shooter, turns the ball over without even being pressured, and to slow to guard even the opposing teams slowest player . I like her effort but she is not a SEC player

Suarez has the skillset to be successful however she’s currently limited in mobility due to a leg injury. Once healthy and in game shape she’ll be more than fan. Most of her issues stem from lack of game speed not the inability to shoot, defend, or rebound.

Having her back is good for leadership. I remember Kellie speaking of how she came in, assumed a leadership role, and meshed well with the team. Would be one the ways to fill Rennia’s shoes if she leaves.

She will be playing with her second leg injury !!!! Hope she is more able than our last grad whoa leg injury ??? 🤷‍♂️

Sadly no she is not. At least not a contributor.

Reactions: gfan
A lot can happen over a summer and she is definitely an excellent shooter. She has already helped is several games with her scoring and rebounding. She is presently injured have to see where she goes from here in her development.

VN Store

Back