key will be back playing next year on rocky top "my journey is not yet finished" facebook

If they are not going to get a medical waiver for Tamari this year, they should announce that she has returned to the lineup for the start of the tournament. Putting last year's top shot blocker in the country in the lineup might just up our seed a little bit. The committee looks at players available not to mention other teams would have to prepare for her even if she is just sitting there in a uniform on the bench. They said she has been doing cardio work for about a month now. Wonder if that would change the land scape a little bit. 6-7 is still 6-7 and that is experienced and proven 6-7. I am sure Uconn's seeding is going to benefit from the return of Azzi Fudd. There would be no harm no foul if a medical redshirt is not in the conversation.

Let's go for the fences
If they are not going to get a medical waiver for Tamari this year, they should announce that she has returned to the lineup for the start of the tournament. Putting last year's top shot blocker in the country in the lineup might just up our seed a little bit. The committee looks at players available not to mention other teams would have to prepare for her even if she is just sitting there in a uniform on the bench. They said she has been doing cardio work for about a month now. Wonder if that would change the land scape a little bit. 6-7 is still 6-7 and that is experienced and proven 6-7. I am sure Uconn's seeding is going to benefit from the return of Azzi Fudd. There would be no harm no foul if a medical redshirt is not in the conversation.
she be able to get redshirt anyway if stop playing before cutoff % wise. of games played.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Let's go for the fences
she be able to get redshirt anyway if stop playing before cutoff % wise. of games played.
Then she would have two seasons left with her covid year. That would be amazing, but I think she played in either 10 or 11 games which might have been just over the cutoff. Isn't it 1 third of regular season games?

With that now settled, can we start discussing the list of reasons Teonni should come play with her sister at Tennessee.... ?
I can give the biggest reason she shouldn't: because she and her sister made the decision a few years ago that playing together was not the best idea for them. It was reasonable then, remains reasonable now.

It's also reasonable if a major health scare changed that decision, as it often does within families.

What position does Teoni play, does she have an outside shot, and why has her playing time at NC been so sparse? Mostly due to injury?

Then she would have two seasons left with her covid year. That would be amazing, but I think she played in either 10 or 11 games which might have been just over the cutoff. Isn't it 1 third of regular season games?
div 2 says 30% of season. do not know if that counts sec and ncaa games or reg only if its all then key might get one..

Gameshership! I likey!

Reactions: glv98
And possibly for 24-25. Tamari should have a red shirt for this year and then still she has her COVID year. If Teonni enters the portal and if we land her, the Key sisters could have two years together. Would be great. GBO.

I’m not so sure she can redshirt this season. She played in 9 games.

Reactions: travis929
My source tells me that Teoni likes being close to home, so I'd be doubtful about her transferring here.

Looking forward to other decisions soon...😉

Look forward to finding out what those decisions are.

I wouldn’t blame her for staying close to home. I’d take any child of momma Key though. Seems like such a good woman.

I chatted with her some at the team hotel in Greenville Saturday. She came down directly from Greensboro after UNC lost. Impressed that she wanted to be with the Lady Vol family knowing that Tamari wouldn't be playing.

We're pretty lucky to have players that have so much family support.

Look forward to finding out what those decisions are.

I wouldn’t blame her for staying close to home. I’d take any child of momma Key though. Seems like such a good woman.

when Candice "redshirted her first year to repair her body, I wondered the same question discussed earlier. Knowing she wouldn't stay five years why not have her join the team in March. didn't happen of course but ....

VN Store

Back