Keon video on ESPN right now

My meaning was, like Kamara, will he have fans scratching their heads wondering how the brilliance he displays as a pro wasn't so obvious during his college career (due to being under-utilized on his college team).
Keon wasn't underutilized. He's not a good shooter RIGHT NOW from outside of 15 ft. I suspect that will improve with the extra practice time he'll have in the NBA

Makes me wonder if he's going to turn into the NBA version of Alvin Kamara.
My meaning was, like Kamara, will he have fans scratching their heads wondering how the brilliance he displays as a pro wasn't so obvious during his college career (due to being under-utilized on his college team).
This is a really dumb thought and analogy. Keon averaged over 25mpg. Their situations are not comparable. Not even really close to it.

He was just as productive as any freshman in the country except Cade, which is really impressive considering how raw he was when he stepped foot on campus. Bad take.

VN Store

Back