Kentucky vs. South Carolina - who ya' got.

South Carolina 24
Kentucky 13

I am a non-believer in Kentucky. They are who (they've always been) we thought they were.

Reactions: LittleCat
Just feels like Kentucky is gonna win but both of them can get it when we play either ... I am of the camp that says we always have and always should smack them down .. even when we are down they are still just trash programs with no winning tradition. And that dang mascot rooster in the cage getting all rowdy before their games is just ridiculous... man I laughed so hard the first time I seen that in 2006 .. I was picking a date up for the night and chicks grandma had the TN/Sc game on and we caught that opening ceremony.. man yall even ol gals grandma laughed at them. Oh and we WON btw as usual (especially for then)

But as dysfunctional as this team is, we will still beat kentucky, South Carolina, and by Gawd we better beat Vanderbilt this year

Is the game to help decide the best bottom feeder in the East? It looks like Vandy, Tenn, SC, Kentuck, might as well be playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

This has been a terrible night for competitive football. Every game on is a massive blow out right now. This boring mess is by far the closest game.

College football is predictable and boring. There is a 100% chance the playoffs will be chosen from the same 6 teams every year. I haven’t watched a single minute of football today and haven’t missed it. I can’t remember the last time I was like this.

VN Store

Back