Kentucky vs Lady Vols this year

alexvol

I watched the last Kentucky women's BB team yesterday and they lost to Florida Gulf Coast. They did not play well.But,I predict that this game will be hard fought and the Lady Vols will be fortunate to win .

I watched the last Kentucky women's BB team yesterday and they lost to Florida Gulf Coast. They did not play well.But,I predict that this game will be hard fought and the Lady Vols will be fortunate to win .

So, Lady Wildcats giving up basketball after this season? I didn't know that.

Reactions: Aladywhovolunteer
Trying to be cute. You said last team and not last game.
Meant to say last KY game ..referencing the last game they played which I thought was clear ....but apparently not ...my sincerest apologies for such a grammar faux pas.

Last edited:
Meant to say last KY game ..referencing the last game they played which I thought was clear ....but apparently not ...my sincerest apologies for such a grammar faux pas.
I knew what you meant. But I was just answering your question of why the other remark

We saw yesterday how good the Lady Vols can be for three quarters. Lets hope they put it all together soon.

I think it is too late. The Lady Vols have squandered the 1022-23 season away. ESPN's early bracketology has them among the first 4 out for the "Big Dance." KH was a great floor leader during her playing days but I have seen nothing to convince me she will ever be a good head coach at a major program. We should have went for Kara Lawson, when we had a chance.

I think it is too late. The Lady Vols have squandered the 1022-23 season away. ESPN's early bracketology has them among the first 4 out for the "Big Dance." KH was a great floor leader during her playing days but I have seen nothing to convince me she will ever be a good head coach at a major program. We should have went for Kara Lawson, when we had a chance.
oh good lord. lawson has shown absolutely nothing at duke.

I don't see what the big fascination over
Kara Lawson is . So she was a sports analyst.
There have been other Lady Vols who played
,better than she did. Just because a woman
played Lady Vol basketball doesn't mean
she is coaching material .

I don't see what the big fascination over
Kara Lawson is . So she was a sports analyst.
There have been other Lady Vols who played
,better than she did. Just because a woman
played Lady Vol basketball doesn't mean
she is coaching material .

3154cd73-3404-4e56-97de-502cda30ad15_text.gif

Although they are 11-1.
But against also rans

Last edited:
This is season 3 for Kara and she brought in a ton of 5 stars last year and didn't make the tournament did she? Not sure they finished among the top 6 in the ACC.
You may want to rethink that.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Who cares what ESPN’s Bracketology says! Charlie Creme is one of the biggest morons covering women’s basketball. His brackets are woefully inaccurate. Anyone relying on this for their information has a few screws loose!

Wasnt there a Lady Vols team with 10 losses that made a Final Four?

What's the point? That team had a superstar freshman that took over and was the best player in college basketball. It's hard to believe it's been that long.

Just do happen that Kentucky coach was on the team, and so was KH. They were ride a longs but they did their parts.

Don’t hire another unproven exlady vol player. Hire someone who has won something at a high level. That’s if they move off Kellie. Still a little hope she can turn it around, but recruiting makes that unlikely.

Reactions: mcannon1
The only reason we’re even on the bubble right now is the name on the jersey. If we were Vanderbilt with our resume we wouldn’t even be in the picture.

Reactions: MadMaxSC
What's the point? That team had a superstar freshman that took over and was the best player in college basketball. It's hard to believe it's been that long.

Just do happen that Kentucky coach was on the team, and so was KH. They were ride a longs but they did their parts.
Whats the point? The point is this season is a long ways from being over.

who was that superstar freshman?

VN Store

Back