Kentucky vs Florida ESPN 7:00 Eastern

Heisman? I think people are a little too fast to anoint Richardson as a great QB. Kentucky loaded the box and dared him to throw.
He wasn’t even that great last week other than his legs. He’s a big athlete right now and nothing more, he’s far from a being a good QB, let alone an elite one.

Reactions: tmack50
Quite a bit different than last week. Richardson was the a savior and Napier would be coach of the year. Not the same crap to have to listen to this coming week!! 😁😀

Reactions: Tennessee Lead
Going for it on 4th and 6 from the 25 with three timeouts left and 4:00 remaining is one of the dumber decisions I've seen in a while. Basically gives Kentucky a two possession lead automatically if you don't convert.

Really stupid

And yet I GUARANTEE we forget to show up against UT. Baffling. But in the grand scheme of things I can handle good seasons if it means always losing to UT.
Honestly, I don’t think KY is playing well at all. They just are playing slightly better thanFlorida.

Florida is better tonight at every position except QB, it’s laughable how bad AR has been tonight.

VN Store

Back