Kentucky radio today

Well he probably threw a bad pass because he's a bad passer lol you wanna have him throw something short off an RPO on 4th and 3? Sure I get it. Throwing a bomb with a guy who clearly has no business throwing one, well let's just call that questionable at best. I've just always personally thought Gran was a less than stellar play caller even before having Bowden at

play was open and a better throw might have been ballgame at that point. I do think they should have ran the ball there, we couldn’t stop them at that point

I currently live in Kentucky so I have to put up with these morons on a daily basis. They are without a doubt the most delusional, illiterate football fan base in the country. A lot of the people I'm around literally think that they are a couple of players away from being "perennial SEC contenders." Agreed, you can't make this stuff up!

Right there with ya. They actually think that they are becoming a powerhouse.

Yeah that's what I was getting at was a throw at that point was a bailout for our defense, why they got away from the run there was beyond me. If you're gonna do a bomb with Bowden that's more a 2nd and 3 than 4th and 3 call to me

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I'm just glad we have a bye after that game. If we had to play Mizzo this week, I'd say we wouldn't have much of a chance. With a week off, CJP can install a few MORE blitzes on D and Chaney can get Mauer to throw a few more accurate balls!!!

Yeah that's what I was getting at was a throw at that point was a bailout for our defense, why they got away from the run there was beyond me. If you're gonna do a bomb with Bowden that's more a 2nd and 3 than 4th and 3 call to me

Agree

Listening to sports radio here in Kentucky and they have figured out why the Vols shut UK down. Evidently their GA that signalled plays in last year is now with the Vols. Dunno if that is even true but man is it nice to listen to KSR and soak in the tears of their defeat.

I wonder what he was doing on the first two quarters then?

ZERO points in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th qtr. Had we not dropped the punt, its likely the 1st TD would have been their last points. Impressive!
Yup, I told a couple of worry warts on the game thread after KY's first td that their rooty-poot offense would be good for max two TDs.

Reactions: feathersax
Spend some time in the vicinity of Athens - home of championships that should have been and some day will be. You might come to appreciate KY fans!

I don’t have enough bail money to deal with a grown ass man barking in my face. I’d carry a cattle prod around with me for animal control

Reactions: TJSVOLS and VAVol85

VN Store

Back