Kentucky radio today

Listening to sports radio here in Kentucky and they have figured out why the Vols shut UK down. Evidently their GA that signalled plays in last year is now with the Vols. Dunno if that is even true but man is it nice to listen to KSR and soak in the tears of their defeat.

LOL, that's rich....We're you listening to WLAP??? By that logic, they could blame Eddie Gran and Hinson, since they both coached at UT...maybe they still have a soft spot in their hearts for UT and helped tanked the game....:D

Reactions: JohnWardForever
Listening to sports radio here in Kentucky and they have figured out why the Vols shut UK down. Evidently their GA that signalled plays in last year is now with the Vols. Dunno if that is even true but man is it nice to listen to KSR and soak in the tears of their defeat.
Excuses are like buttholes..... everybody got em.

Assuming this is true how stupid would they be for not changing the signals? They could actually have used it against the Vols. So silly
I guess that particular GA forgot to mention he knew every playcall in the first half.

Saying the other team stole your play calls when everyone in the stadium and on TV knows what you are doing is the most Kentucky thing ever.

Wow if that's the case go get an offensive GA from Bama, UGA, and Florida for next year. Who knew they were such powerful and influential assets. Kidding aside everyone knew the damn play call they ran the same plays all game

Somebody who knows the x's and o's say if KY was showing us some pretty unusual formations. It looked to me (1st qtr) that our backers were fooled a lot. But full credit to CJP for getting that corrected. And hopefully our punter gets coached on emergency procedures.

I think it's insulting for Ky to think they can play a quality opponent simply lining up a wide receiver and parking a couple of backs around him to hand the ball off to. Their plan of attack was to simply run the ball down the Vols throats. For the first quarter it worked but the last three quarters, adjustments were made and then it did not work so well. They got exactly what they deserved. Go get a quarterback, no matter what it costs. Ask Cal how to do it!

Maybe they figured that since a small-time college several years back did it to Florida, they could di it to us. Darn nigh succeeded too.

Eddie Gran’s play book was essentially QB run to the right, left, up the middle, option to RB, hand off to RB, delayed QB run, or pass play 3-5 times during the entire game. If we did know the plays, then how do you explain the first quarter? We were essentially playing a service academy with better athletes. If true, that is a Lame Azz excuse if you ask me.

...they literally had the ball 75%+ TOP for the game.

There. Proof that we really were stealing their offensive signals.

Because if you know what plays they're calling, the way to statistically maximize that advantage
is to have them call more plays.

Now where's that Math guy who posts here? :cool: Throw me a "Like" mathdude!

Funny. Just watched "Midway" - we had guys intercepting their signals, as well... except it was Japan, and they had bombed us, and we were at war... so, maybe it really wasn't like TN v. KY... but... go USA?

VN Store

Back