Kentucky (maybe)*edit* got screwed on last play

Volteacher

NOT a Kentucky fan and was pulling for Ole Piss to win, and I hate Kentucky a lot
BUT…….. Will Levi’s arm was going forward. It was at most and 50/50 call to just look at it to double check and they didn’t!!

Can you imagine the vol nation reaction of hookers hand was going that far forward against Bama to win the game??? It would be talked about for generations!! I remember back in like ‘22 when we almost beat Bama but the referee got paid to blow the call, remember that Ralph!!

Reactions: OptimisticFan
NOT a Kentucky fan and was pulling for Ole Piss to win, and I hate Kentucky a lot
BUT…….. Will Levi’s arm was going forward. It was at most and 50/50 call to just look at it to double check and they didn’t!!

Can you imagine the vol nation reaction of hookers hand was going that far forward against Bama to win the game??? It would be talked about for generations!! I remember back in like ‘22 when we almost beat Bama but the referee got paid to blow the call, remember that Ralph!!
UK worked hard to lose this game. Leave them alone.

That is why there is a 3.5 point home field advantage granted by Vegas for any game.

Reactions: dduncan4163

The ball was knocked loose b4 his arm started forward. Good no call. Definitely a fumble.

Lol. That was a pretty clear fumble. And how did they not "double check it"? All turnovers are reviewed.

Kiffin has failed up more than any coach in history.
Regardless, Ky can suck on it

UK worked hard to lose this game. Leave them alone.

And vols move up another spot

Yep...Levis lost this game with back to back fumbles. Looked like JG out there for last 2 drives. Only managed 19 points against a BAD Omiss defense.

They know we will wreck them in Neyland.
So will UGA. Thats 3 losses minimum.

No it wasn't, and they review all turnovers in the booth automatically. The call was right on the field.

Good…hate Kensucky and it Helps Vols

Lol. That was a pretty clear fumble. And how did they not "double check it"? All turnovers are reviewed.
All turnovers are reviewed in the NFL.

All plays are up for review in college so the league office should have watched it. Likely they quickly determined it was a fumble while the teams were coming on the field and didn't need to pause the action

No they didn’t

Looked like it came out before his arm went forward. I thought it was a good call.
Agreed and it was reviewed. We just didn't know about it. It was a fumble. Kentucky once again can't handle the pressure of winning big games and being a top of the country football team

Reactions: UTFanHades

VN Store

Back