Kentucky (maybe)*edit* got screwed on last play

If Kentucky got screwed, it was on the prior fumble when it looked like targeting should have been called. Of course, Ole Miss got screwed on the next possession, when there was a clear facemask on 3rd down and none was called. That would’ve ended the game.

But that last fumble was a fumble.

All turnovers are reviewed in the NFL.

All plays are up for review in college so the league office should have watched it. Likely they quickly determined it was a fumble while the teams were coming on the field and didn't need to pause the action

They literally reviewed the fumble. And yes, all turnovers are reviewed. You’re on that crack pack if you missed the review.

I watched the replay and wanted so badly for it to show his arm coming forward so UK would keep possession and still have a chance to beat Kiffin. But I thought the replay showed pretty clearly that the ball was knocked loose before his arm started coming forward.

Good news, we move up a spot in the rankings next week. Bad news, we lose a chance to beat a future top 10 opponent on our schedule.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
This game reminded me a bit of the UT @ Pitt game. Ole Miss had it won but but gave KY chance after chance.

They also had a personal foul face mask on their defense that refs didn’t call on 3rd down that would have won ole miss the game. Ky should have never even had the ball. We will spank them

Reactions: Volteacher
NOT a Kentucky fan and was pulling for Ole Piss to win, and I hate Kentucky a lot
BUT…….. Will Levi’s arm was going forward. It was at most and 50/50 call to just look at it to double check and they didn’t!!

Can you imagine the vol nation reaction of hookers hand was going that far forward against Bama to win the game??? It would be talked about for generations!! I remember back in like ‘22 when we almost beat Bama but the referee got paid to blow the call, remember that Ralph!!
The ball was loose b4 his arm started forward so they didn't get screwed. Levis looks like a total di ck so glad it happened to him.

Weis, Jr.'s playcalling on the drive before UK got the ball back was terrible...people here want to b!tch about "conservative" play calling need to look at that series

NOT a Kentucky fan and was pulling for Ole Piss to win, and I hate Kentucky a lot
BUT…….. Will Levi’s arm was going forward. It was at most and 50/50 call to just look at it to double check and they didn’t!!

Can you imagine the vol nation reaction of hookers hand was going that far forward against Bama to win the game??? It would be talked about for generations!! I remember back in like ‘22 when we almost beat Bama but the referee got paid to blow the call, remember that Ralph!!
Considering how we have to endure the Ruperees every stinking season in hoops, the only thing I can say is karma's an angry beeotch so swallow hard kittens!

Last edited:
KY wasn't going to come in to Neyland on Oct 29th undefeated anyways. They play Miss St before us and State will throw all over them, and has a much better defense than Ole Miss. I'm only concerned about our schedule from here on out, could care less about seeing KY ranked anywhere in the polls.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
- Levis holding the ball getting sacked in the endzne (+ 2) Ole Miss
- Ole Miss later getting a Field goal from that possession off the safety (+3) Ole Miss
- L Wright of UK tripping B Brown of UK on a kick return that would have been a TD.
(-6) UK. not (-7) because their K sucks!

Ole Miss ended with 22
Kentucky with 19.
+7 UK
- 5 Ole Miss

Ole Miss 17, UK 26
- this score is directly involved with UK giving points to Ole Miss.

Kentucky worked HARD to lose that game!
It takes hard work to lose like that...

They are losers at the heart of it all.

Reactions: feathersax
Kentucky is a good all around team. The play you referenced was definitely a fumble. You could even see Levi's upset on sidelines and not the type of venting to say look at the replay. It was like how am I supposed to do with no time?!?!

VN Store

Back