Kentucky lost again

I'm still trying to understand why we have Ky fans that" hang " out on the Vol nation forum. I understand a visit on occasion by a opposing fan. But some of these cats seem to be on here more than vol fans. Yeah, yeah I read " so and so ky fan is cool and good poster" Okay....swing by once a season and say hi. Otherwise just hang out at the cat forums and wallow in that muck.
It’s probably because our forum is actually decent. People like using forums that aren’t garbage (hahaha)

Reactions: OrangeAllDay
I grew up in Kentucky. UK fans are arrogant about basketball. And why not? They have been perennially in the hunt for a championship. We would be the same if we were in their shoes. Little Cat is right in a way about many of us still acting like it's 1998, but I think most UT fans have accepted that we are not a powerhouse anymore and are starting to accept the fact that we are not any better than UK in football anymore. (I know I am gonna catch hell for that.. but it's true.) We don't even have a winning record against Missouri.... MISSOURI... and that is with a 2 game win streak.

All that being said... beating UK I don't care how bad they are is a GREAT thing. Seeing them watching the tournament from home is priceless. Sorry Cat...

I'm still trying to understand why we have Ky fans that" hang " out on the Vol nation forum. I understand a visit on occasion by a opposing fan. But some of these cats seem to be on here more than vol fans. Yeah, yeah I read " so and so ky fan is cool and good poster" Okay....swing by once a season and say hi. Otherwise just hang out at the cat forums and wallow in that muck.

Because it is a great place? Literally the only message board that I visit.

Because Volnation is really good???

I just looked on Kentucky's board and I had forgotten they are out recruiting us in football and basketball. The Cason Wallace one stings. So far the coaches we lost were better recruiters than the ones we gained. Let's hope they are as good teachers.

Reactions: walkenvol
I just looked on Kentucky's board and I had forgotten they are out recruiting us in football and basketball. The Cason Wallace one stings. So far the coaches we lost were better recruiters than the ones we gained. Let's hope they are as good teachers.
With all the misses we've had in recruiting this season so far it's the Xfer Portal or bust. Cason Wallace was kinda expected as we started after Chandler Jackson out of CBHS, but that recruitment was a bit late.

VN Store

Back