Kentucky lost again

Their 9-16 season didn’t really excite me. I like it much better when they are really good and then they lose to us or lose in a tournament. After all even with their crappy record they still stomped us once. 1-1 against them when they are 21-4 is a lot more fun than 1-1 when they are 9-16.
I love their 9-16 season. I wish they did this every year. The most arrogant fans in the entire sports world are Kentucky basketball fans.

Duke is also out of the NCAA Tournament because of virus issues and it will be the first time since 1986 that neither Duke or Kentucky have appeared in the NCAA Tournament.
You obviously meant to say 1976. Duke made the NCAA Tournament Championship Game in 1986. They lost to Louisville.

I love their 9-16 season. I wish they did this every year. The most arrogant fans in the entire sports world are Kentucky basketball fans.
If their every season was like this one, it wouldn't be as meaningful when we beat them. Much sweeter when you're spoiling a winners season.

If their every season was like this one, it wouldn't be as meaningful when we beat them. Much sweeter when you're spoiling a winners season.
Have to admit I really enjoy the Vandy fans being sad when they lose, even though they do it so much. I could stand to see Kentucky have a run like that.

I'm only sad we won't be able to post here again for a while.
Also suspicious of Duke. Think they knew they were going down and this way they can claim covid knocked them out of the NCAA T and not sucking.
To be fair, their fans will say the same thing we did when there was no NCAA tourney at all. UT didn't miss the tourney because there was not one. They'll probably state that they never got a full opportunity to earn their ticket.

giphy.gif

100 percent truth. Had anyone from Tennessee posted what McCat did on a Kentucky board for instance, banned.

My comment is an honest non-troll observation. Not trying to flame, but I see a little of commonality in both fan bases if we want to be honest.

This year sucked in basketball. Ready for football season.

My comment is an honest non-troll observation. Not trying to flame, but I see a little of commonality in both fan bases if we want to be honest.

This year sucked in basketball. Ready for football season.

I was banned from Kentucky's old Scout site years ago for saying much less. Basically the message board mentality I see on Rupps Rafters actually plays out in real life with Kentucky fans. There is no difference between the actions of them in person or message boards. That hasn't been the case with any other fan base I've met outside Gainesville in the mid 90s.

I was banned from Kentucky's old Scout site years ago for saying much less. Basically the message board mentality I see on Rupps Rafters actually plays out in real life with Kentucky fans. There is no difference between the actions of them in person or message boards. That hasn't been the case with any other fan base I've met outside Gainesville in the mid 90s.

And this is the very reason that I have no account on any other Kentucky message board.

I imagine if we polled the entire conference and ask the question " which group of fans of any sport in the SEC are the most obnoxious/ arrogant" Ky Basketball fans win the top spot in that poll. KY fans of course don't see it.

Here's a perfect example of the trash that is UK. They are defending Payne and saying Fulkerson was faking/flopping or otherwise applauding Fulkerson's injury. Pure trash with no redeeming qualities.

Florida coward just threw 2 sucker punches(elbows) at Fulkerson.

I'll bump this thread for that loser team and loser fanbase. Their comments are shameful. A good amount of them were throwing jabs at Fulky, lauging at him, saying he deserved it and had it coming.

Not only are the comments distasteful on their own, but what makes it even more outrageous is that they are posting such nonsense as all this is freshly unfolding.

If you timestamp the comments, at the time no one knew the condition of Fulky. All we knew is that he took a big shot from an elbow to what looked like his temple and then collapsed to the ground. Its not like the dude twisted an ankle or something. He literally could have had brain damage. With any head injury you never know the outcome or the severity of such a hit.

What an absolute pathetic fanbase. I've lost aby respect I had..

I'm still trying to understand why we have Ky fans that" hang " out on the Vol nation forum. I understand a visit on occasion by a opposing fan. But some of these cats seem to be on here more than vol fans. Yeah, yeah I read " so and so ky fan is cool and good poster" Okay....swing by once a season and say hi. Otherwise just hang out at the cat forums and wallow in that muck.

VN Store

Back