Kentucky lost again

Don’t say that or they’ll end up replacing Cal with someone like Brad Stevens.

Lol I was just coming back here to post that. I saw one of their delusional posters over there suggest that. Hilariously that they think so highly of their program that it would be more appealing to coach Kentucky than the Boston Freaking Celtics.

Stevens has done a great job there. He isn’t leaving any time soon.

Lol I was just coming back here to post that. I saw one of their delusional posters over there suggest that. Hilariously that they think so highly of their program that it would be more appealing to coach Kentucky than the Boston Freaking Celtics.

Stevens has done a great job there. He isn’t leaving any time soon.
I've heard Steve Kerr is interested....
Edit_ hopefully that's evident.

If they really want to fire Cal or force him to quit, they need to convince a couple of the boosters to get on board and leak some of the impropriety going on. The same stuff that happened at UMass and Memphis is most assuredly happening at KY
Yeah, and ask Kentucky AD Mitch Barnhart why they didn’t hire Calipari the first time they had a chance. Too afraid of the things that were very evident in his past. Kentucky got so tired of not winning big, they finally just said, “we’re hiring Calipari.” So, they hired him and decided to roll the dice on the misdeeds.

Kentucky just lost to UGA on a crazy redemption of a mishandled inbound pass by UGA with 1 second on the clock. I think it's safe to say that UK is out of the Big Dance unless they win the SEC Tournament or essentially win out in the regular season.

What’s even more entertaining than Ky losing, are the Calipari interviews trying to explain this disastrous season although the tears of the cat fans might rival

If I was a UK fan right now, I'd say "Check the Football Board".

It's not like the Vols basketball season looks like a promising SEC title much less a deep NCAA run.

Reactions: lostsheep

VN Store

Back