Kentucky lost again

Cause is irrelevant to my point although I obviously understand what you're implying. Simply saying UK deserved to get beat by 25. UT came to play and we were lucky it ended how it did.
Yeah, with the way the game ended (Powell turning ball over, us giving up a bunch of and ones/dunks), it looked “closer” than the game really was.

Y’all really really need a healthy TyTy.

Shot 34%, shot 9 less free throws, turned it over almost twice as much, lost a crucial scorer, etc

Felt glad to only lose by 13.
Adding the “lost a crucial scorer”, feels like a bit of a built in excuse. It has nothing to do with the outcome. I will say, I respect you coming and taking the lumps though.

Not sure TyTy was going to help you, tonight in his current state, even if he made it thru the whole game. He should have never played in his condition.
They need to get TyTy a bedside sitter, put him in restraints, and consult psych….looked like he was ready to end it all over a rolled ankle.

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
I seriously don't understand these type of posts in the middle of a dog fight ourselves. Fans look silly. We very well may lose too.

I seriously don't understand these type of posts in the middle of a dog fight ourselves. Fans look silly. We very well may lose too.
If you don’t understand this thread bro, I really question your username and fandom. This has nothing to do with our performance, it is taking pleasure in watching our biggest basketball rival lose.
If you don’t agree with us enjoying it, then you can ignore the thread, deal?

If you don’t understand this thread bro, I really question your username and fandom. This has nothing to do with our performance, it is taking pleasure in watching our biggest basketball rival lose.
If you don’t agree with us enjoying it, then you can ignore the thread, deal?

I just think we should wait until after our game before we start celebrating someone elses loss. It's a little early.

VN Store

Back