Kentucky lost again

Why would any nba franchise hire him right now? He’s getting exposed with no superstars

Lol. He's having a super young team play really bad and lose every single closengame possible. We are terrible yes, but look at every close game and how we continually choke down the stretch. This is a worse case scenario season by far. I'm not as worried about the future as most.

Cal has taken a bunch of teams without a superstar far into the ncaat.

Lol. He's having a super young team play really bad and lose every single closengame possible. We are terrible yes, but look at every close game and how we continually choke down the stretch. This is a worse case scenario season by far. I'm not as worried about the future as most.

Cal has taken a bunch of teams without a superstar far into the ncaat.

However, I do agree that Cal's strengths aren't at play as much in the NBA where talent is mostly spread out and all teams have talent. Cal gets players and normally does a good job getting them to buy-in. Getting elite players at the college level is more than half the battle. He wouldn't thrive as much when he has to use more X's and O's.

However, I do agree that Cal's strengths aren't at play as much in the NBA where talent is mostly spread out and all teams have talent. Cal gets players and normally does a good job getting them to buy-in. Getting elite players at the college level is more than half the battle. He wouldn't thrive as much when he has to use more X's and O's.

He definitely isn't the best in game coach. I think he has cost us some big games. But getting the players and making them click is a tougher job than most admit. But again, this is a worst case scenario season. Boston and Clarke are huge disappointments. All the other players are kinda what I expected honestly. We have a lot of average players but no leader than can run an offense or get buckets consistently.

He definitely isn't the best in game coach. I think he has cost us some big games. But getting the players and making them click is a tougher job than most admit. But again, this is a worst case scenario season. Boston and Clarke are huge disappointments. All the other players are kinda what I expected honestly. We have a lot of average players but no leader than can run an offense or get buckets consistently.
I'm disappointed in Boston and Clarke as well. I like beating UK, but I like it more when they're a good/great team. Who knows how many years we have of our teams being headed by all-time coaches. Let's maximize these seasons ya know?

There are no guarantees of course but a coach like Cal can completely rebuild his roster in one season. College basketball is about the only sport you can do that in. Most likely Kentucky will be fine next season.

VN Store

Back