Kentucky favored by 6?

Lying ? What are you a child ? Keep your stats son I’ve been keeping up with football since I was 8. That’s 47 years and I think I’ve clearly seen enough of the sport. I’ll say this again son...Stats don’t always tell where this team is and where it’s going at this moment. Stats aren’t gonna show how this team is playing well together now. You do understand that they are on there sixth straight game in a row with no bye week? You do understand that they took a beat down in consecutive games and pulled there big boy panties up and went to work. You clearly haven’t watched enough football to see this team doesn’t need your stats to tell them that they can get better and they can win games ! At this point in the season after there early season demise and how they’ve turn the corner. You need to get off of the stats thing. Because this is a totally different team at this juncture. Stats are just stats at this time of the year and they mean absolutely nothing. Now if you want to talk about turnovers, special teams, field position and the health of the team. Then that’s the smart thing that you and I should be talking about. Not childish stats at this time of year and where this team is now !
Wow you are clearly butt hurt lol

2 good special teams units. I wonder if that factors into it any?
You and me, both! If this game comes down to a FG, we have the better (far better) punter. In the first half, I believe CP will want to put up as many points as he can, without regard to second half play, as we have had a tendency to "get tired, slow down" in the second half of many games this year. If I'm right, the over is a good money bet (first half), second half maybe, but this game has a lot of twists and turns. I'm expecting injuries, this late in the season, we usually see more "star" players being pulled due to injuries during the game, thus I'm looking at this from the 1st half point of view only.

You and me, both! If this game comes down to a FG, we have the better (far better) punter. In the first half, I believe CP will want to put up as many points as he can, without regard to second half play, as we have had a tendency to "get tired, slow down" in the second half of many games this year. If I'm right, the over is a good money bet (first half), second half maybe, but this game has a lot of twists and turns. I'm expecting injuries, this late in the season, we usually see more "star" players being pulled due to injuries during the game, thus I'm looking at this from the 1st half point of view only.
I don't see Ky scoring more than 10 in the 1st half. They've got to be thinking Tn scores on at least 3 possessions. I think it'll be a field position game the 1st half and Ky may not score.

The Horseshoe in Tunica has The Book-Great place to watch and bet on the games-No problem getting a drink-rooms are cheap (easy comp), good food, I'm looking forward to it Saturday-anyone else going to the Book in Tunica?

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I never get belittled when I speak facts. I always speak facts on this forum.
Your facts don’t mean sheOTT...Based on our discussion on the full year and how they’re playing up to this point. It’s obvious your the smart one in the bunch who’s always got to be right. How’s that working out for you in life when you check yourself in the mirror. lol

Your facts don’t mean sheOTT...Based on our discussion on the full year and how they’re playing up to this point. It’s obvious your the smart one in the bunch who’s always got to be right. How’s that working out for you in life when you check yourself in the mirror. lol
Pretty good actually thanks for asking. No reason for you to be salty all the time I've tried to teach you yet you insist on being stupid so there is that.

Pretty good actually thanks for asking. No reason for you to be salty all the time I've tried to teach you yet you insist on being stupid so there is that.
How did you know I grew up in Florida lol salt runs through my veins with my orange blood...If I’m stupid it’s only because I’m still in a conversation with your DA!

VN Store

Back