Kentucky favored by 6?

Stats tell the story lol considering it tells everything about the game. Again we struggled against Mississippi state and UAB. The proof is the 3 field goals we had to kick when they should of been TD. Chandler had 85 rushing yards... He should of had over 150.
We've won 3 of 4 after starting the season crapping the bed.

Find a more positive hobby.

Stats tell the story lol considering it tells everything about the game. Again we struggled against Mississippi state and UAB. The proof is the 3 field goals we had to kick when they should of been TD. Chandler had 85 rushing yards... He should of had over 150.
I don't know if they tell the whole story, but only a fool (if he is putting his money on a line bet) wouldn't study every stat he could get. Being able to kick 3 FG for points can be looked at as a positive. By that I mean the HC will put points up, any way he can, and we have a kicker up to the task-and it can be looked at the way you've stated it. The way I'm looking at this game is, it may very well come down to a FG-advantage UT. There is nothing on the lines that I'm picking right now. When we get good 1st half spread numbers-there may be something there. Thanks for the input, anyone betting on this game is going to need to hear for as many points of view as they can-it's going to be a tough call.

Tennessee -11/2, a lot of money has flowed to this line.

I40... I remember you saying that you "got well" again by betting against us in the florida game. Have been wondering if you wised up and caught this 4-0 ATS wave I've been riding on .. u sound like you do your homework so I hope you did. I dont bet big but when I do it's on my team and never against .. that's just me tho and I know you are taking a more professional approach so ... what say you sir

Chandler definitely shoulda had 150 a couple times this year ... got tremendous ability ... runs a 4.3 but he's not seeing the holes that are there. I dont know if you can teach vision ... but maybe some patience? Idk .. he will burn Kentucky tho... he always does.
The struggles you are referring to in regards to MSU and UAB were offensive only and due to QB health. Our Defense thoroughly dominated both. The offense will be fine.
IMO, Kentucky and their WR-QB stands no chance against this Tennessee D.

He had 85 because he had 16 attempts for 5.3 a carry.

QB was mediocre Saturday. That had a lot more to do with 3 fgs.

Chandler is averaging over 5 a carry. This issue has more to do with attempts and not production.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Chandler definitely shoulda had 150 a couple times this year ... got tremendous ability ... runs a 4.3 but he's not seeing the holes that are there. I dont know if you can teach vision ... but maybe some patience? Idk .. he will burn Kentucky tho... he always does.
The struggles you are referring to in regards to MSU and UAB were offensive only and due to QB health. Our Defense thoroughly dominated both. The offense will be fine.
Chandler had a 154 against BYU on 26 carries.

Reactions: OG.V83
He had 85 because he had 16 attempts for 5.3 a carry.

QB was mediocre Saturday. That had a lot more to do with 3 fgs.

Chandler is averaging over 5 a carry. This issue has more to do with attempts and not production.
A good running back would of had more yards though... Missed blocks as well but we didn't struggle? Missed QB throws yet last time I checked a QB plays on the offense side and like I said we struggled... Sounds like you proved me right 😂 thanks for playing

Finally someone gets it

Reactions: OG.V83
A good running back would of had more yards though... Missed blocks as well but we didn't struggle? Missed QB throws yet last time I checked a QB plays on the offense side and like I said we struggled... Sounds like you proved me right 😂 thanks for playing
No, I showed you dont have a clue about RB play. A "good" poster would have picked that up.

Didnt say we didnt struggle, actually explained why we did. The same point you just reiterated.

Maybe you ll get better with more attempts but the jury is out.

Reactions: Behr
That’s why they play the game. Everything doesn’t always go your way. Stats don’t tell the story here . As I said...this team is coming together and drives look like drives. Instead of some fluke play or Hail Mary. They are a work in progress as been stated time after time. That’s exactly where we are as a program PERIOD. Like I said this team is buying into it as a UNIT....ALLLLLL....TEAM....Stats are just stats at this moment. Now next year bring IT!!! Then we can talk week to week and what are the issues. VFL

That’s why they play the game. Everything doesn’t always go your way. Stats don’t tell the story here . As I said...this team is coming together and drives look like drives. Instead of some fluke play or Hail Mary. They are a work in progress as been stated time after time. That’s exactly where we are as a program PERIOD. Like I said this team is buying into it as a UNIT....ALLLLLL....TEAM....Stats are just stats at this moment. Now next year bring IT!!! Then we can talk week to week and what are the issues. VFL
Stats show on offense we struggled against UAB and Mississippi state. That is a fact of which if you say otherwise then you'd be lying

No, I showed you dont have a clue about RB play. A "good" poster would have picked that up.

Didnt say we didnt struggle, actually explained why we did. The same point you just reiterated.

Maybe you ll get better with more attempts but the jury is out.
That's a lot of words to say I was right

Here's a great Tennessee-Kentucky game of the past and I hope Tennessee does as well on Saturday Night as they did in 1993:cool:

PK spread-seldom seen in big time NCAA football, the spread has gone from one side to the other and now even money! There has been a lot money flowing into this game in the book. The over looks good. Waiting on 1at half solid line.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Hilarious to see some worried about KY. They dont have Randall Cobb back there. Bowden is decent but UK is pretty one dimensional yet again. They are not a bad team but I think we are playing at a better level. I believe we win. UK really doesnt scare me. There is no Josh Allen or Benny Snell.

We are the better team right now.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Hilarious to see some worried about KY. They dont have Randall Cobb back there. Bowden is decent but UK is pretty one dimensional yet again. They are not a bad team but I think we are playing at a better level. I believe we win. UK really doesnt scare me. There is no Josh Allen or Benny Snell.

We are the better team right now.
They have two pretty good lines I believe. If we are minus both Fr OL we could struggle again similar to what we looked like offensively vs UAB. Defense SHOULD be really good vs Ky but the last time we faced a QB who could run was the 1st game of the season this year and we all know how that turned out. If we control their running game I think we win easy, if they run well enough to control field position then it'll be a close game decided by turnovers and big plays I feel.

Stats show on offense we struggled against UAB and Mississippi state. That is a fact of which if you say otherwise then you'd be lying
Lying ? What are you a child ? Keep your stats son I’ve been keeping up with football since I was 8. That’s 47 years and I think I’ve clearly seen enough of the sport. I’ll say this again son...Stats don’t always tell where this team is and where it’s going at this moment. Stats aren’t gonna show how this team is playing well together now. You do understand that they are on there sixth straight game in a row with no bye week? You do understand that they took a beat down in consecutive games and pulled there big boy panties up and went to work. You clearly haven’t watched enough football to see this team doesn’t need your stats to tell them that they can get better and they can win games ! At this point in the season after there early season demise and how they’ve turn the corner. You need to get off of the stats thing. Because this is a totally different team at this juncture. Stats are just stats at this time of the year and they mean absolutely nothing. Now if you want to talk about turnovers, special teams, field position and the health of the team. Then that’s the smart thing that you and I should be talking about. Not childish stats at this time of year and where this team is now !

VN Store

Back