Kentucky Basketball Now 5-13

So, uh, apparently we won yesterday after frittering away a 14 point lead late in the game. BBN Twitter started talking about winning the SEC tourney. Let's slow it down, Cat fans. Last week you wanted to "fahr Cal".

Reactions: VolnJC
So, uh, apparently we won yesterday after frittering away a 14 point lead late in the game. BBN Twitter started talking about winning the SEC tourney. Let's slow it down, Cat fans. Last week you wanted to "fahr Cal".
Honestly I could totally see that lol...this tourney could be won by 7-8 teams

I could see one of the blue bloods finally putting it together and making a run. The talent is there just need to find the right lineups

Just a stat I found while searching around on Wikipedia- If Kentucky loses one more game this season then it will be tied for the most losses in their basketball history.

It's like Bama complaining about the refs in football.

You both get pissy when the refs dont obviously call the game in your favor.

I can't say much. I normally feel like the refs pick us for tick tack calls while the other team gets away with murder.

Reactions: dovervolz
I can't say much. I normally feel like the refs pick us for tick tack calls while the other team gets away with murder.
The point is Kentucky nor Bama dont need the help but still cry bloody murder when they dont get it.

I have no doubt there are legit fouls that should be called that arent. Just pointing out how ridiculous it seems to complain about when you are used to winning.

It's like Bama complaining about the refs in football.

You both get pissy when the refs dont obviously call the game in your favor.

FFS, this isn' t whining. Stop trying to manufacture some fake narrative. If you didn't see the last 2 minutes of the gane (apparently you didn't), you would have questions.

VN Store

Back