Kentucky Basketball Now 1 and 5

BreatheUT

I guess the piped in crowd noise yesterday didn't help.

I agree when you live by the OAD, die by the OAD.

A few missed evals, or recruiting misses, and the subtraction of slimy WWW then this is what can happen. Cal has always been able to add the broken record of being the youngest team in the country by philosophy.

That being said, we know Kentucky will improve and there is enough young talent for them to get it righted and make some noise.

joevol33

trampoline king
First time Kentucky was 1-5 since 1927. The coach then was All-American Basil Hayden.

1-5 makes fans want to guzzle Basil Hayden now.
You know I love to talk smack on you guys, cause we cousins😂, but man! What's going on? I've never seen them like this, is there some internal stuff, or just no chemistry?

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
I consider "fine" to be making the tourney, and they're going to have to go on a tear to do that. The schedule doesn't get easier, and with Covid cancellations, they may have fewer chances to improve win %.
Does the SEC have a contingency plan in place for make up conférence games ? The BIG XII is taking a week off between the end of the regular season and the conference tourney. All postponed games will be played in Kansas City during that week.

Baylor and Texas have a game to make up but since Austin and Waco are only 90 minutes apart I'm guessing that game will be played sooner rather than later.

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Does the SEC have a contingency plan in place for make up conférence games ? The BIG XII is taking a week off between the end of the regular season and the conference tourney. All postponed games will be played in Kansas City during that week.

Baylor and Texas have a game to make up but since Austin and Waco are only 90 minutes apart I'm guessing that game will be played sooner rather than later.
Good question

lostsheep

As a life-long Vol fan, I actually miss the days of being able to hate KY basketball. When I was a kid KY teams had a personality...Melvin Turpin, Sam Bowie, Travis Ford, etc...and it was fun to beat them occasionally. Nowadays I don't recognize a player from year to year on their roster.

VN Store

Sponsors