Kennedy Chandler's future? [drafted No.38 to Memphis]

Unfortunately Chandler's draft projections are falling. Hopefully, he will go earlier than the projections.

KC at 27 in the athletic mock

27. Miami — Kennedy Chandler, Tennessee

Dana: I don’t know what they list Kyle Lowry at these days, but I know Kyle Lowry. He’s not huge. And he’s done alright with the Heat. Frankly, the knock on Chandler — about his less than reliable jumper — is the same question that dogged Lowry coming out of Villanova. And again, he turned out just fine.

Latest ESPN mock that came out today has him going 22 to the grizzlies. Lots of mocks have him going either to the griz at 22 or the bucks at 24.
Bucks would be a really interesting landing spot.

Isn’t he tight with Ja? It would be cool to see him in the backup pg job there. I’d think Jones has that gig locked up though. Maybe they’re searching for a cheaper option at that spot?

I would love to see Atlanta draft Chandler at 16 and move Young to shooting guard.

That would be a small but speedy back court.

Bucks would be a really interesting landing spot.

Isn’t he tight with Ja? It would be cool to see him in the backup pg job there. I’d think Jones has that gig locked up though. Maybe they’re searching for a cheaper option at that spot?

Jones is a free agent. They would like to bring him back, and he’s liked Memphis. But he has made statements that he wants to be a starter. Grizzlies are looking for a cheaper option behind Ja, and they have played pick up together.

Jones is a free agent. They would like to bring him back, and he’s liked Memphis. But he has made statements that he wants to be a starter. Grizzlies are looking for a cheaper option behind Ja, and they have played pick up together.
And Jones is going to get a pretty good size contract this time around from somebody. Not sure the Grizz will want to match it for a backup PG.

Memphis at 22 really would be the perfect landing spot for him. Hometown. Play with his buddy Ja. Stay in the state where he has a huge Tennessee fanbase that fell in love with him. Young team with a big upward trajectory. Really a perfect fit if it happens.
Not so sure Ja would be the best role model though lol

VN Store

Back