Kendall Rogers

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
Something tells me...if the team could pull THAT off, we will all be there...in Orange hazmat suits. 😜
True. That could set off the next civil war. Armed hillbillies marching on Omaha. I like our chances but I'd prefer to fight in the Smokies.

6-4-3

With the Big 10 now banning fans from baseball...it’s just a matter of time I think. SEC and others will likely follow. This whole thing is unbelievable. Maybe I’m ignorant, but I think this is overblown. I’m not a doctor, but I did play one on TV....

OldTimer

"Mr. Optimistic"
With the Big 10 now banning fans from baseball...it’s just a matter of time I think. SEC and others will likely follow. This whole thing is unbelievable. Maybe I’m ignorant, but I think this is overblown. I’m not a doctor, but I did play one on TV....
I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night and I think all this closing crap is absolutely nuts.....

TX2TN

TCU closed fans to all sports except for direct family starting today. They are saying Big 12 will probably all follow. This is nuts! I’m not a conspiracy guy, but this whole deal stinks of it.

VN Store

Sponsors