Kelvin Taylor > Derrick Henry...and other bold NFL Draft predictions

Now that D4H has blessed us with his NBA draft preview, I thought it would be helpful to update his NFL predictions.

All 32 NFL teams have completed their mandatory minicamps, thus completing their OTAs. Kelvin Taylor did not participate in any of them.

Cameron Wake spent several years in Canada before getting another shot in the NFL before blossoming into an all-pro. James Harrison was cut multiple times by the Steelers before blossoming into an all-pro. Kurt Warner was cut and spent several years in the arena league before blossoming into an all-pro.

I still like Kelvin Taylor's talent. Someone will give him a chance once injuries happen in camp and the preseason.

Cameron Wake spent several years in Canada before getting another shot in the NFL before blossoming into an all-pro. James Harrison was cut multiple times by the Steelers before blossoming into an all-pro. Kurt Warner was cut and spent several years in the arena league before blossoming into an all-pro.

I still like Kelvin Taylor's talent. Someone will give him a chance once injuries happen in camp and the preseason.

It is so much better for all of us when you refuse to stop digging.

No, they won't. And if they somehow do, he'll do exactly jack squat with it. The guy just isn't any good. Wasn't at Florida and won't ever be in the NFL. Give up the ghost.

Reactions: 1 person

That's three out of how many?

There were a few bumps along the way but Derrick Henry appears to be pretty “special”.

Just shows how hard it is to scout talent for the next level. D4H is usually spot on, but even the best have their off-days.

What exactly happened to D4H? Was he banned from the site?

Also, I read all of D4H's NFL Draft predictions in Mel Kiper's voice.

What exactly happened to D4H? Was he banned from the site?

Also, I read all of D4H's NFL Draft predictions in Mel Kiper's voice.

He disappeared not long after losing the avatar bet with me. To his credit, he followed thru on it. But he's been gone for a while (but not the avatar).

Reactions: LittleCat
You know, I always thought D4H was pretty annoying. But looking back, I appreciate his assertiveness. He's often wrong but he makes for good reading. Miss him.

Often wrong, never in doubt.

Like a surgeon.

VN Store

Back