Kelley Jolly Harper - Lady Vols Coach

Usually they bring their own assistants but Kellie is an odd issue. First, I doubt Jackie Stiles comes with her. I could see her assuming the HC role at Missouri State, her alma mater. Also, I’m not sure how TN would handle Kellies husband being on staff, due to a nepotism rule TN about head coaches hiring their spouse. There could be two assistant jobs open, and if there were, I would seriously hope that Reaves is considered for one of them to keep recruiting continuity.
agree but they can co head coach if they want to

😜 oh it is out there somewhere. I think it was yesterday afternoon. Evidently people in the know said Ivey had moved up to the top of the list.
I know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who's in the know at UT. Does that mean I'm in the know?

Reactions: csmize
Does anyone think Pat would have been hired if she had a tattoo arm sleeve? Times have changed. This seems like a safe hire if the primary goal is to make a change without losing season ticket sales. Don't we have to interview an African American?
Look closely, Summitt has one also.

Wow.Way to go Tenn.Dont pay money to kepp Tenn an an elite program.Cant tell me you cant hire a name coach,fill the arena ,get top recruits and make money.Better hope she gets recruits or the program will be set back many years.Should have a winning record anyway with all the young players they had even if Westbrook leaves.May as well kept Warluck if u didnt want to spend money.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Meant Warlick abouve instead of Warluck.Kellie didnt win at N.C.St so this is just to save money and cause she played at Tenn.Shame for an elite program to be so cheap

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Meant Warlick abouve instead of Warluck.Kellie didnt win at N.C.St so this is just to save money and cause she played at Tenn.Shame for an elite program to be so cheap
Spelling & punctuation mishaps are coupled with your lack of perspective.:rolleyes:

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back