Keeping score......

BruinVol

Ok so what bracketologist got it right????

I don't recall anyone having Belmont, Arizona state and St Johns all getting in. In fact I don't recall State or St Johns even being mentioned

I don't recall anyone having Belmont, Arizona state and St Johns all getting in. In fact I don't recall State or St Johns even being mentioned

Bracketmatrix will have rankings soon.

Bracketville is always top 5 which is insane. This year he got 67/68 (had TCU instead of Belmont), 42 on the exact seed line, 20 1 seed off, and 4 that were 2 off (VCU was 3 off). Not sure how that stacks up with everyone else but that will be a high score.

Bracketmatrix will have rankings soon.

Bracketville is always top 5 which is insane. This year he got 67/68 (had TCU instead of Belmont), 42 on the exact seed line, 20 1 seed off, and 4 that were 2 off (VCU was 3 off). Not sure how that stacks up with everyone else but that will be a high score.

That sounds good

I have no idea how a NET or 72 got in in St Johns

The winner this year appears to be Bracksketblogs, and 2nd place "From the Rafters". Never heard of either of those.

Looks like only 3 people got all 68 teams, but those 3 suffered on the seeding part.

97 of the 196 got either 67 or 68 of the teams correct. Another 59 got 66 teams correct.

Lunardi finished tied for 12th, which is better than he's done in years.

The ones that I'm accustomed to seeing at the top didn't do as well this year. I'm going to chalk that up to no one really knowing how the committee was going to use the new NET rankings and the accompanying team sheets.

VN Store

Back