Kasim Hill

PlanetVolunteer

Kasim Hill leads unranked and heavy underdog Rhode Island to a win on the road against #6 Villanova.

Rhody had 3 NFL players last year and still didn't win a conference game.

Enter Kasim Hill.

Beats the second best team in the conference day one.

Now, would JG have been able to do that!?

Kasim Hill leads unranked and heavy underdog Rhode Island to a win on the road against #6 Villanova.

Enter Kasim Hill.

Lol... lol....the crush on JG continues...lol

It's just some more perspective on our situation.

In my mind it is now confirmed that we were starting an FCS level QB for 4 years.
I’m still not sure how you are getting there. A QB that did not play wins a FCS game so we were starting a FCS QB. I’m not saying JG is a great QB but one has nothing to do with the other. I will give you credit for trying to find a new way to try and trash JG. Albeit for no reason.

It's just some more perspective on our situation.

In my mind it is now confirmed that we were starting an FCS level QB for 4 years.

JG beat a ranked AU team that had an NFL DL. And beat a top 12 UK team. Then led an 8 game winning streak including a bowl win against Indiana. Think Hill could have done that? Don’t think so.

Reactions: BruisedOrange
I’m still not sure how you are getting there. A QB that did not play wins a FCS game so we were starting a FCS QB. I’m not saying JG is a great QB but one has nothing to do with the other. I will give you credit for trying to find a new way to try and trash JG. Albeit for no reason.

Some of our more dumb fans just take any chance they can to bash JG. They just can’t move on. It’s comical and sad at the same time.

Last edited:

Enter Kasim Hill.

No he wouldn't have

Speaking of JG, where's Ktown? Haven't seen him lately, maybe I've just missed him. Hope he's okay.

Reactions: vols 30
JG was not even FCS level. I wouldn’t pick that loser to QB my backyard BBQ game.

What JG could have been, and where he ended up will be thrown about for years to come. Had he been better protected, and not gotten the living Hell beat out of him? And had we had different coaches around him that could have developed him better? he might have done better. I doubt he would have ever been anywhere close to who Josh Dobbs was, but in the end, some of the mental mistakes he made over and over are his. Personally, I will be interested to see how he does at WSU. And though I don't see it happening, if he is a contender for the Heisman when they vote for the winner? I can't wait to see how this board melts down.

Enter Kasim Hill.

LOL.

No.

What JG could have been, and where he ended up will be thrown about for years to come. Had he been better protected, and not gotten the living Hell beat out of him? And had we had different coaches around him that could have developed him better? he might have done better. I doubt he would have ever been anywhere close to who Josh Dobbs was, but in the end, some of the mental mistakes he made over and over are his. Personally, I will be interested to see how he does at WSU. And though I don't see it happening, if he is a contender for the Heisman when they vote for the winner? I can't wait to see how this board melts down.
JG wasn't good in high school. He wasn't a great QB who became bad. He was a mediocre QB who did great in camp/practice and remained a mediocre QB.

Yes it does.

It's moreso a bashing of Pruitt.

It was more than just a regular FCS win. Kasim willed Rhody to one of its best wins ever as a program. Like they are typically atrocious. I follow them. Have some Rhody ties. They're also horribly coached.

So clearly he has ability. Didn't start and win games for Maryland for no reason.

It's worth keeping an eye on. Our staff just wrote this guy off and he's having an immediate huge impact somewhere else.

Now there's no way he's better than the QB's we have right now...but it's looking like he's likely better than the previous QB.

Now watch JG become Pac12 player of the year 😭😭😭

VN Store

Back