Kasi Kushkituah, BY GAWD!!!!!!!!

In the games I've watched thi year KK has played extremely lazy. The scary thing about that is a majority of her teammates play the same way. 100% the reason they are just a mediocre team this year.

The play she made getting on the floor after the ball and getting to a teammate to avoid the tie up was one of the most hustle plays of the game. It would've been their ball on the tie up but getting it out of their prevented them another possession.

In the games I've watched thi year KK has played extremely lazy. The scary thing about that is a majority of her teammates play the same way. 100% the reason they are just a mediocre team this year.
Disagree. We've been having this argument all season. There's a big difference in bad player behavior (laziness, lack of giving a damn, stupidity, all of which have they've been accused) and lack of skill, talent, and confidence. Obviously KK has some skill limitations which probably aren't going away. But with work in the offseason, which I have no doubt she's willing to undertake, she can be an important role player, just like she was yesterday.

IMO what's lazy is thinking simple coaching cliches (run em till they puke, get their attention, grab em by the jersey) fixes everything. Certainly anyone's right to throw out time worn solutions on a fan board, just glad the coaching staff realizes the problems are much more complex. Believe me, if naughtiness was the problem and harsh punishment helped it would have been fixed long ago.

To some extent, you can blame players and coaches for being as badly out of shape as KK seems to be. IMO probably more lack of adequate direction than laziness. Hope that gets corrected in the offseason.

I'm so happy for KK to make such a positive contribution in such a crucial situation. I'm really encouraged with how positively players who have been benched have responded. Especially KK and Horston. No apparent pouting and good contribution when given a chance to come back. Speaks well for KJH reclaiming the culture.

Last edited:
The play she made getting on the floor after the ball and getting to a teammate to avoid the tie up was one of the most hustle plays of the game. It would've been their ball on the tie up but getting it out of their prevented them another possession.
The play where is she got the rebound off the missed foul shot and did it put back was huge

The play where is she got the rebound off the missed foul shot and did it put back was huge

Yes! If I were given the task of compiling a highlights video titled “Top 10 Biggest Plays of the Season,” that huge rebound would be on it. When it happened I sat there and thought, “Wow! We’re actually going to win this damn game.”

That one this game is full of them they 360 spin move by Jordan if you saw that I was pretty. Also when Ren went up and snagged a rebound out of the air her hand snagged the rebound ball it was Above the Rim

Disagree. We've been having this argument all season. There's a big difference in bad player behavior (laziness, lack of giving a damn, stupidity, all of which have they've been accused) and lack of skill, talent, and confidence. Obviously KK has some skill limitations which probably aren't going away. But with work in the offseason, which I have no doubt she's willing to undertake, she can be an important role player, just like she was yesterday.

IMO what's lazy is thinking simple coaching cliches (run em till they puke, get their attention, grab em by the jersey) fixes everything. Certainly anyone's right to throw out time worn solutions on a fan board, just glad the coaching staff realizes the problems are much more complex. Believe me, if naughtiness was the problem and harsh punishment helped it would have been fixed long ago.

To some extent, you can blame players and coaches for being as badly out of shape as KK seems to be. IMO probably more lack of adequate direction than laziness. Hope that gets corrected in the offseason.

I'm so happy for KK to make such a positive contribution in such a crucial situation. I'm really encouraged with how positively players who have been benched have responded. Especially KK and Horston. No apparent pouting and good contribution when given a chance to come back. Speaks well for KJH reclaiming the culture.

No one threw out coaching cliches, but I'm calling a spade a spade. If you can honestly watch their zone defense play and say everyone is giving full effort then we will just have to disagree. I'm not negative poster by nature, but there is some very talented ladies on the team that play very uninspired (aka lazy). Yesterdays game was purely won because we are more talented.

Reactions: Prophet1
sitting on the bench seemed to motivate KK. And there is nothing wrong stating that she has been very Lazy this year and has played for the most part horrible basketball. I hope she continues the aggressive play and can give this team a solid 15 mns or more.

Reactions: jerrypack
sitting on the bench seemed to motivate KK. And there is nothing wrong stating that she has been very Lazy this year and has played for the most part horrible basketball. I hope she continues the aggressive play and can give this team a solid 15 mns or more.

I’ve had the odd habit of studying body language of athletes my entire life, and I can honestly say that I have never once gotten a “lazy” vibe from Kasi.

Kasi’s body language most often says “unconfident” and “tentative,” which can, I suppose, look like “lazy” to some people. But it’s not at all the same. Sometimes she gives off “tired,” and occasionally “confused.” But never “lazy.”

Yesterday, when I finally saw “confident,” it was one of the highlights of the season for me personally. One gets the sense that Kasi, like Jordan, is a deeply tender-hearted young person, and my heart goes out to kids like that.

she did look/play different...don't know why but bring it on some more....we like it...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

Yes! If I were given the task of compiling a highlights video titled “Top 10 Biggest Plays of the Season,” that huge rebound would be on it. When it happened I sat there and thought, “Wow! We’re actually going to win this damn game.”

I admit, in 2nd half crunch time, when Kellie went with KK, I though "uh oh!" and would have preferred Jaiden or Tamari. KK happily proved me wrong!!!!!!

I would only play KK in 3 minute stretches. I'd tell her, "give me all you got for 3 minutes then you're getting a breather". With the pace we play, she just seems to get gassed really quickly.

Trying to give K.K. some love and you post this!!!!!
You have to give a player credit when it is deserved and KK deserves a lot of praise for how she played. What we see as lazy might be low energy. Prior to yesterday she appeared to be out of shape. Maybe she now drink
LV fans crack me up 😂

This post is about the most time I’ve spent on women’s basketball in 10 years. I could at least stomach it when Pat was around. How do any of you truly follow this stuff and care this much? The lack of athleticism and coordination mixed with below the rim play is excruciating to watch, especially when you add in sloppy / lazy play.

Sorry. Rant over. Carry on.
why w

You have to give a player credit, when credit is due and KK’s play from yesterday deserves credit. Prior to yesterday she played more like she was out of shape than being lazy. Maybe she had a couple of Red Bulls prior to the game, instead of wings she gained energy. If that is the case, we need to send her, and other players, 20 cases of Red Bull. We just do not need to buy any for Burrell.

Reactions: Dube
I would only play KK in 3 minute stretches. I'd tell her, "give me all you got for 3 minutes then you're getting a breather". With the pace we play, she just seems to get gassed really quickly.

I have always wished someone would get Kasi thoroughly checked out to rule out the possibility of some underlying medical issue that is affecting her breathing.

Reactions: Dube

VN Store

Back