Kasi Kushkituah, BY GAWD!!!!!!!!

Maybe she had a couple of Red Bulls prior to the game, instead of wings she gained energy. If that is the case, we need to send her, and other players, 20 cases of Red Bull. We just do not need to buy any for Burrell.

Kasi and most of the rest of tge team: Red Bull before the game
Rae Burrell before the game: A cup of Nyquil

šŸ˜…

Kasi needs to be best friends with the strength and conditioning coach. Period.
Would I accuse her of being lazy,? only when its comes to the weight room and whatever else she needs to do
to stay in shape. She always start the year looking new and improve then she withers during the latter parts of the season. Reducing her minutes have helped the big girl to catch her breath and to rejuvenate for the moment. I believe one game she only played three minutes and lumbered in that game.
Using Emily can help spell her for the remainder of the season and give her time to rest and revive and gather herself , but Sanders is in the dog house like Holly built for Nina Moore.
Rest KK
Free Emily

Reactions: tn4everlvfl
That one this game is full of them they 360 spin move by Jordan if you saw that I was pretty. Also when Ren went up and snagged a rebound out of the air her hand snagged the rebound ball it was Above the Rim
Ya that Jordan move made me drop my beer- saawweeet - more of that in the future-- shes coming on I think

Ya that Jordan move made me drop my beer- saawweeet - more of that in the future-- shes coming on I think
I think Jordan may be coming on too, and Ole Miss is the perfect team for her to continue on the progress path. I guess I'm an old fogey but that spin move made me say "Oh No!" It did turn out well, and I'm fine with more of that when necessary and appropriate, but IMO Jordan gets well by sticking to and perfecting basics. She did do some of that also, held down t.o.s, finished at the rim. Those were the things I was most excited by. Do not want Jordan to become another Rae.

Reactions: lvocd
Just kidding, of course! Raeā€™s energy level is perfect the way it is.
She reminds me of Moriah Jeffersons first 2 years. Couldn't control her speed. If Rae does that look out! I love watching her play!

Reactions: ruvol
I think Jordan may be coming on too, and Ole Miss is the perfect team for her to continue on the progress path. I guess I'm an old fogey but that spin move made me say "Oh No!" It did turn out well, and I'm fine with more of that when necessary and appropriate, but IMO Jordan gets well by sticking to and perfecting basics. She did do some of that also, held down t.o.s, finished at the rim. Those were the things I was most excited by. Do not want Jordan to become another Rae.

I think just the opposite. You let a thoroughbred be a thoroughbred and you guide it and direct it when it needs such. We need to Unleash the Beast in her for the Beast to stay in her. If you make a plow horse out of a racing steed it has to relearn how to be a racing steed and becomes comfortable being a plow horse. And this is not to equate these wonderful athletes with animals but it is a good analogy

Last edited:
I think just the opposite. You let a thoroughbred be a thoroughbred and you guide it and direct it when it needs such. We need to Unleash the Beast in her for the Beast to stay in her. If you make a plow horse out of a racing steed it has to relearn how to be a racing steed and becomes comfortable being a plow horse. And this is not to equate these wonderful athletes with animals but it is a good analogy
Not sure what any of that means but the plow horse in me just wants Jordan to consistently successfully get a pass from point A to point B and hit most of her layups. Then the rest will happen.

Not sure what any of that means but the plow horse in me just wants Jordan to consistently successfully get a pass from point A to point B and hit most of her layups. Then the rest will happen.

I'm with you. Slow down, find open shot, hit open shot, no turnovers, keep it simple and under control. Develop a basketball conscience, a little orange angle on your shoulder that lets you know when NOT to take an unnecessary risk.

Reactions: glv98
I'm with you. Slow down, find open shot, hit open shot, no turnovers, keep it simple and under control. Develop a basketball conscience, a little orange angle on your shoulder that lets you know when NOT to take an unnecessary risk.
45 or 90?
I am sooo sorry! As a math geek I just could not resist. Forgive me.

VN Store

Back