Karns Elementary Wins Character Counts Program; Earns Visit From Lady Vols & Vols

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Karns Elementary celebrated their participation in the Character Counts program today with a special presentation by Mayfield Dairy. The students at Karns were treated to an ice cream social on the Karns Elementary campus.

More...

Karns Elementary celebrated their participation in the Character Counts program today with a special presentation by Mayfield Dairy. The students at Karns were treated to an ice cream social on the Karns Elementary campus.

More...

Wow - I just now saw this for some reason.

As a fellow Karns Elementary Alum, I want to extend my congratulations! Way to go Beavers!

I remember meeting Doug Roth when I was little and I thought he was a giant. I wonder what went through all these kids heads when these "giant" women came around?

haha.

Last edited:
people who finish Karns Elem call themselves alums? Who knew? :p (although not surprising based on the people I knew)

And before you get offended, I am joking since I grew up in a neighborhood zoned for Karns :good!:

people who finish Karns Elem call themselves alums? Who knew? :p (although not surprising based on the people I knew)

And before you get offended, I am joking since I grew up in a neighborhood zoned for Karns :good!:

Haha - I don't get offended. I don't admit to many people that I went to Karns. I only went there up through half of 5th grade.

And I agree about the people who I know that went/graduated from there!!! My cousins are some of the dumbest people I know!

VN Store

Back