Kansas not taking a wait and see approach

I did not think the B12 would be the 1st domino to fall but guess its gonna be

I would have guessed PAC12 as their fan support has been dwindling for a while
. Your probaly right the ACC is better and healthier overall with better fan support than the Pac 12. The Big 12 now dissolving shouldn’t surprise anyone the Pac 12 tried to snatch up Texas and Oklahoma back in 2011

Reactions: VolnJC
O$U says, "Hell yeah"

Kansas offers nothing but a filthy basketball program.....

I did not think the B12 would be the 1st domino to fall but guess its gonna be
Delayed the inevitable by placating Texas the first time with the Longhorn Network. When that INEVITABLY failed, Texas was going to be grounded enough to join the big boys…not themselves, Oklahoma and satellites.

If Boyd and White have any sense, they will make it become irrelevant.

Otherwise, Tennesssee can be a footnote in history as the last school to ever receive substantial NCAA punishment.
I don't think the NCAA is gonna be around long enough to do anything.

I think EVERYTHING is about the change.

Sad to see the college football I grew up with in the 80’s and 90’s being destroyed right before our eyes. Greed and money kills everything
And the college football you grew up with in the 80s and 90s destroyed the college football people grew up with in the 50s and 60s.

The sport is always changing.

I like Matt Campbell at Iowa State and he's been building a little something out there. I assume they'll call the B1G also but I doubt they get in.

It's tough, right now, for the almost, but not quite there programs like BYU, ISU, Boise State, etc.

I can't see where good options are for these guys.

I’m curious what the fallout will be beyond the Big 12. W the Big 10 and SEC growing stronger (richer) around it, puts some pressure on the ACC. Florida St flirted w going to the Big 12 as they aren’t that happy in the ACC. Seems unlikely that they’d get enough support to join the SEC. Same goes for Clemson. If I were them I’d be getting a little worried.

I like Matt Campbell at Iowa State and he's been building a little something out there. I assume they'll call the B1G also but I doubt they get in.

It's tough, right now, for the almost, but not quite there programs like BYU, ISU, Boise State, etc.

I can't see where good options are for these guys.
Yeah this really sucks for him. Iowa St does nothing for the Big 10. Geographically separated from the Pac. They are truly in no-man’s land.

I’m curious what the fallout will be beyond the Big 12. W the Big 10 and SEC growing stronger (richer) around it, puts some pressure on the ACC. Florida St flirted w going to the Big 12 as they aren’t that happy in the ACC. Seems unlikely that they’d get enough support to join the SEC. Same goes for Clemson. If I were them I’d be getting a little worried.

ACC and the B10 will pick up a couple schools to match the SEC.

VN Store

Back