Kansas fires OC

BeardedVol

Not-Well-Known Member
First-year coach Les Miles on Sunday announced Koenning's dismissal, a day after the Jayhawks' 45-20 home loss to Oklahoma. Brent Dearmon, who had served as a senior offensive analyst for KU, has been promoted to offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.

KU's Miles fires O-boss Koenning after 6 games

Pruitt should fire Ansley and Friend --- least Miles had the guts to pull the trigger

Why should he fire Friend? I would argue the OL improvement has been one of the few bright spots this year. I keep seeing this....are people just repeating what they are reading or actually watching the game?

Not to argue, but curious where the improvement is on the offensive line?

Not to argue, but curious where the improvement is on the offensive line?

I'd argue that we've put in bigger freshmen with higher talent ceilings is at least some of the improvement, but I wonder how much time Chaney is having to spend with the oline, rather than being able to trust Friend with them.

I'd argue that we've put in bigger freshmen with higher talent ceilings is at least some of the improvement, but I wonder how much time Chaney is having to spend with the oline, rather than being able to trust Friend with them.
I think Chaney is more of the reason for the improvement

VN Store

Back