Kaniya Boyd

Does anyone know if she needs surgery or has already undergone surgical repair?
I’m guessing she has not had the surgery yet. UT probably has better surgeons than what would been hired through her high school’s insurance. We did this a few years ago with Amihere and are doing it again this year with 2024 signee, Adhel Tac.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The question is does her injury require surgery?

Kaniya Boyd updated bio on the team’s website states that she is continuing rehab with the team.

That seems to give the indication that she had already started the rehabbing process.

I watched her former HS play in December and she was sitting on the sidelines without a brace or crutches.

On the team social media pages, her arrival video shows her carrying a knee brace and walking without any support.

I believe we’ll learn more in the coming weeks.
In her words, “ elite guard Kaniya Boyd is ready to get started with the team!”

Rocky Top is rocking!
Lets GBO🍊

I’m guessing she has not had the surgery yet. UT probably has better surgeons than what would been hired through her high school’s insurance. We did this a few years ago with Amihere and are doing it again this year with 2024 signee, Adhel Tac.
Coach Harper said she would work with Cooper and be ready for next season so looks like it is an injury that is not severe enough to keep you out next season.

VN Store

Back