Kamal Hadden's message to Volnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What day was this, pre-tv? Trash talking has been part of sorts for s long as I can remember.
Especially Cornerbacks for some reason. I don't think there's a more collective group of trash talkers in any sport. There's nothing more predictable than when a pass touches the ground and no matter what was done to actually affect the play, a Cornerback is going to wave his arms, flex and start talking. You don't really see it as much out of LBs and Safeties. Maybe it's because the rules are so in favor of the offense that CBs just get excited when they finally win a play lol.

Like everyone else, he needs to man up and let his playing do the talking, not his mouth.

Nobody gives you respect in football. You earn it.

Whether people recognize the respect you are due or not is immaterial, you EARN IT.

THEN and only then, you know you are worthy of that respect and you have it for yourself first no matter what anyone says or doesnt say.

No idea what he’s talking about as I have not seen any criticism of him since the SC game but seems a little thin skinned imo.

Last edited:
Not sure what’s more pathetic, him posting this or all the fans on Twitter sucking up to him below the post.

Reactions: JRich
No idea what he’s talking about as I have not seen any criticism of him since the Georgia game but seems a little thin skinned imo.
You'd think people would realize that social media doesn't really have any power until you acknowledge it and give some user probably named @GooberVol93 the time of day.

No, it was in the days when your opponent was respected. Not that far back, 60's to 70's.
Yeah guys like Dick Butkus who said he tried to injure people during the game? Or when he would spit on opposing players in the spirit of sportsmanship?

tenor.gif

pretending this is new is simply ignoring history

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Especially Cornerbacks for some reason. I don't think there's a more collective group of trash talkers in any sport. There's nothing more predictable than when a pass touches the ground and no matter what was done to actually affect the play, a Cornerback is going to wave his arms, flex and start talking. You don't really see it as much out of LBs and Safeties. Maybe it's because the rules are so in favor of the offense that CBs just get excited when they finally win a play lol.
They just get beat so publicly that any play where there's no catch is a good one. LB gets beat and it's just "he's a LB, what do you expect?"

Hadden’s problem is that he runs his mouth non-stop (and draws penalties) even when wide receivers are whipping him all day like a rented mule.

Last edited:
Reactions: FLVOL_79
They just get beat so publicly that any play where there's no catch is a good one. LB gets beat and it's just "he's a LB, what do you expect?"
I think that has to be it. I actually had this debate with someone . . . while watching Hadden in the SC game lol.

My personal favorite is when they throw a Go route and the ball hits the DB in the back of the head and he turns around and starts celebrating with absolutely no clue what just happened.

Yeah tweet gone now. Anyone got info on it? I assume more evidence of an entire generation being raised as huge emotionally fragile babies.

FTR I have zero problem with smack talking the other players, EXCEPT after you get burnt, abused, and run over. Then stfu and focus on not repeating the same mistakes.

I have a HUGE problem with smack talking refs or coaches. The game is hard enough without your disrespectful attitude resulting in more bias from the refs. Coaches are ALWAYS going to tell the refs what you said too, which in turn, puts your team under a microscope.

Personally, I wish everyone would stfu on the field and just focus on playing but I know that’s not gonna happen. I much prefer you let your pads do the talking but whatever.

Yeah guys like Dick Butkus who said he tried to injure people during the game? Or when he would spit on opposing players in the spirit of sportsmanship?

That was pro ball but I agree that is the norm now.

tenor.gif

pretending this is new is simply ignoring history

You placed the blame on him in the event it did. That's absurd

Anyone going after a player is trash anyways. They're young guys playing a game
Agree with the trash talk statement.
Question for anyone; if you get paid , have benefits, and the right to quit and seek another venue is that a game or a job?

Last edited:
I wish I could see the tweet in question but it seems to have been removed. I’m guessing he’s bitching about fans getting on him by the comments posted. Here’s the thing… This dude is absolutely terrible. But a lot of our defensive backs are terrible yet we for the most part support the kids and trust they’ll all improve.

Kamal Haddon is different. Because not only is he terrible but he carries himself like the most arrogant loud mouthed punk you’ve ever seen. Constantly and I mean constantly yapping. As a fan…it is flat out embarrassing to see us have a player out there that is just getting burned play after playing after play and then talking trash as the receiver that just burned him for 30 yard gain is going back to the huddle. It’s pathetic.

I hope Heddon is catching some **** from the fans. Rightfully so. I think a lot of us would be happy to see him hit the portal. Personally, I trust the coaches. If they think he should be out there, who am I to second-guess. But I definitely wish the coaches would at least get in his face and tell him to stop acting like a clown while he’s out there.

That last part. I hoped he would of left. I have never disliked one of our players before but this dude. He gets burnt all the time and if your gonna talk that much then be able to man up and hit someone. Not a freshamn QB. He avoided contact almost all year, not to mention the only contact he has was trying to go for the ball. He needs to grow up and realize that the whole world isn’t after him.

He did not reference the whole world or even all of THE VOL NATION, just a few of those EVERYBODY HAS THEM types on the board volnation. If Johnny was still with us he would have ID’d them as members of the LOM.

Can’t justify some of his actions nor some of these posters. There is a good chance he got beat doing his best. Posters I doubt it.

Lol!

Guy’s an “ok” cover guy and a tackle avoider. Give me a break. If you don’t want the smoke, do better.

…and don’t get me started on trash talking the 3rd string WR that just caught a 15 yard out in your face, twice (USC).

Lol!

“MeAn PoStS mAkE pLaYeRs TrAnSfEr!!” Get out of here. What an arrogant thing to say, like Joe Vol’s opinion from Stewart County is that important.

Reactions: tbh
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back