Kaiya Wynn to Tennessee :)

New development for Kaiya. She's still a Lady Vol commitment. I don't know how excited I am about her being nearer to Vic.

That's a bummer. Was looking forward to watching her play next season and hoping she would keep planting thoughts of Tennessee with a certain teammate...

I wonder if she'll choose The Village School in Houston. Has a similar academic and athletic reputation to Ensworth, and a top 2023 recruit. Former Lady Vol recruit Jada Malone also attends The Village School, and is a TAMU commit.

This is what I can say, one more season, Vic, won't be able to compete with Kellie! believe it or not. I'm not worry about him.. Kellie have not even finish a full season yet she's fighting toe to toe with big coaches & recruits.

He will still be Vic, but a legitimate advancement by Coach K will definitely send a message

Reactions: sisaq
Probably a bigger worry than Texas would be Texas A&M as I think Vince is about full and A&M are really bad poachers.

LOL thank you glv98! I'm not sure where my praise for Wynn or for Kellie landing her was unclear, but reading comprehension was never a strength for my fan club...
I have always had pretty good comprehension skills and I, too, think your original post was very positive. Is all the chatter about your post something personal?

I have always had pretty good comprehension skills and I, too, think your original post was very positive. Is all the chatter about your post something personal?

tenor.gif

So, in summary, Kaiya is, per her original commitment, going to be a Lady Vol. Fake news is once again merely a distraction and the universe is once again a-okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: GameTime

VN Store

Back