Kaidon Salter suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you go from it "has tto be murder" to "show it used in a simple possession charge".

Do you win many debates using that tactic?

Regardless of whether the victim is afraid to press chatges...assaulting someone when they open the door is a piece of **** move...i for one have gone from a Salter fan to hoping he is booted from the team along with the others involved.
Show me how you KNOW anybody did what you just said. Until then you’re a virtual yenta gabbing at the hairstylist with the other biddies. We’re not debating. You have no chance of changing my take on this. Resume sanctimony.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcvols1
I only heard a report that Salter was suspended. Was there an additional report about additional suspensions?

It is infuriating how this is all dragging out.
It was previously announced that Willis, Washington and French had been suspended and reiterated by Heupel yesterday.

Reactions: GoodlettsvilleVol
Show me how you KNOW anybody did what you just said. Until then you’re a virtual yenta gabbing at the hairstylist with the other buddies. We’re not debating. You have no chance of changing my take on this. Resume sanctimony.
I sometimes agree with your BS and sometimes disagree. But this is a well written mini rant, one of the best of VN. Acerbic, creative, and concise, yet with no profanity. Bravo, Butchna.

Reactions: butchna
He was the unnamed player in the drug deal.
Of course he was. Such a UT thing to have happen that one could just know it was him. Gonna think he will pop up on the transfer list any day now.

Lol what a total overreaction. How'd you act your first few months of college? I bet you went a little wild too.
No, I did not participate in breaking and entering, assault and strong arm robbery of illegal drugs. I bet most did’nt except for individuals like you I guess based on your post. I guess most people have a little higher standard of living with their lives than you apparently.

Last edited:
No, I did not participate in breaking and entering, assault and strong arm robbery of illegal drugs. I bet most did’nt except for individuals like you I guess based on your post. I guess most people have a little higher standard of living their lives than you apparently.
Lol. Not sure what point he was trying to make

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
He’s listed on the roster...like the others involved. So I don’t think so.
It doesn’t typically happen immediately when a player gets kicked off the team. I’m sure they are doing their own internal investigation into the incident.

People need to pump the brakes on jumping to conclusions. We don’t know if this was simply wrong place, wrong time with the wrong crowd or if this kid actually was the one who caused this to go down.

Reactions: ArdentVol
On a side note you couldn’t write a script like this and it be believable but this is the dumpster fire that is Tennessee football right now.

Reactions: CAVPUT
Big difference between sharpieing the face of passed out friends or getting your face sharpied while passed out, than what we are reading about.
Back in my day, social media was called reputation. You usually made your own bed that way.
Kaiden better keep it together.
It’s sucked since they invented marijuana in 2006. 😔
I guess you are projecting some kind of agenda on my part.?
Whatever. Sometimes you are on the money, but often you just go crazy uncle in these threads. This is stupid. I guess you imply these things were ok back, or it is an attack on those who overlooked it then, when we competed at a high level and I am some kind of hypocrite. I am left to wonder. Weird reply to my quote.

And for the record, decriminalization of marijuana is something I actively support, but I do not partake until it is. I have actually had gummies while in legal states.
So Keep it between the lines and have something interesting and coherent to say.

Last edited:
This kid had a legitimate chance to start this year and he is now either going to get behind because he's missing the first practices or even miss his chance to play at Tennessee. Idiotic.

Reactions: A.J.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back