Kaidon Salter suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Oh great. Just lovely. Kaidon is suspended from the team. Talk about a terrible way to start spring practice. Please, please let this not be associated with the drug deal gone bad, otherwise he is probably gone.
If they were “probably gone” they wouldn’t be listed on the roster. This is the discipline.

I don't feel too bad for Salter but I do feel for his father. That guy is going through hell because he contracted Covid when he brought his son to Tennessee. VolNation gave a bunch of money to help with the medical bills and I just wonder what he thinks of his son's actions. I guess kids will be kids----but damn.
Wow. Talk about letting your parents down.

“Don’t worry about me son, how was your first week of college? Getting along ok with the guys”?

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I don't feel too bad for Salter but I do feel for his father. That guy is going through hell because he contracted Covid when he brought his son to Tennessee. VolNation gave a bunch of money to help with the medical bills and I just wonder what he thinks of his son's actions. I guess kids will be kids----but damn.
Everything I’ve heard and observed locally indicates that’s a tight family based on values. When the dad’s able that’ll be imparted to him. It is an early mark against him, but could end up making him better...depending on his reaction. All the suspended get another chance.

Ten_Titans

You don’t know that. And it hasn’t been charged.
Screenshot_20210325-181237.jpg
It is what it is. If they get another chance to play football they can thank the "snitches get stitches" code of conduct. Regardless, thuggery 15 minutes after you move into your dorm room doesn't inspire confidence moving forward. But I agree. Salter will most likely get another chance.

Evergrenevol

Lux et Veritas
Was part of the crap that went down earlier with the weed and robbery.

Not a good look for a QB and a leadership position
It’s my understanding that all the guys who went into the person’s room have been suspended. Coach setting the standards. The kids will either learn from it, or be excused..

CA_Vol

I want my money back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store