Kaidon Salter spring

Criticize the person everyday in the hope it "influences his behaviour in a positive way."

This is quite possibly the dumbest philosophy for dealing with humans I've ever heard, Where do you come up with this stuff?
Coach Barnes? Sorry, couldn’t help it.

Wow, he is a teenager who made some bad decisions. I think you may be projecting some negative past experiences on a kid you don’t even know. He’s just a kid playing football, he is not obligated to adhere to your “principles”.
I can only imagine what it would have been like in the 80’s had social media been around..... holy S....

I can only imagine what it would have been like in the 80’s had social media been around..... holy S....
I would have loved to see what that guy who committed to UT in a hot tub with a chalice and all that bling on would've said on social media. I think he ended up robbing some businesses before coming to UT and went to prison. Legend.

Your take is is exactly what is wrong with today’s younger generation. They have been pampered too much and it has had a negative impact on society as a whole.
LOL you realize 99% of coaches use the technique I said right? Which one is wrong, you or the 99% of coaches. Hell I'll coach your kid, the second he screws up or does something wrong I'll yell. If yelling doesn't work I'll toss him to the side like a used condom since obviously he isn't worth the time like you said and instead of trying to reach them on their level and coach them up I'll just forget about them... LOL Great coach you would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNExile
LOL you realize 99% of coaches use the technique I said right? Which one is wrong, you or the 99% of coaches. Hell I'll coach your kid, the second he screws up or does something wrong I'll yell. If yelling doesn't work I'll toss him to the side like a used condom since obviously he isn't worth the time like you said and instead of trying to reach them on their level and coach them up I'll just forget about them... LOL Great coach you would be.
So YOU’RE the guy littering used condoms in parking lots instead of properly disposing into a trash can. Scum of the earth is what you are!

Last edited:
Reactions: dbarker
Considering he was involved in a robbery and assault and then used a few weeks later “n******** come thug with me,” I’d say it’s classless regardless of what’s hip.

I gotta stop watching his instagram live videos, it gets me so triggered...yesterday he goes live vaping....you know....staying in shape and healthy for when his second chance happens

Attachments

• F975ED7E-5B06-450C-8E1A-6A1A0E5D314A.jpeg
    F975ED7E-5B06-450C-8E1A-6A1A0E5D314A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
Many of the best coaches in History were strict disciplinarians. Once it was established the players knew what to expect and toed the line or didn’t make the cut. The players bought in to a no nonsense approach. That’s the kind of coach, players and team I want to be a fan of.

I gotta stop watching his instagram live videos, it gets me so triggered...yesterday he goes live vaping....you know....staying in shape and healthy for when his second chance happens
I just don’t understand how someone could think this is the look he wants to show the world. Is he starved for attention? Pushing boundaries? Clueless? It just doesn’t make sense.

I really don’t want to trash the guy (defended him in a prior post), but I am just baffled by the logic behind his recent actions.

I just don’t understand how someone could think this is the look he wants to show the world. Is he starved for attention? Pushing boundaries? Clueless? It just doesn’t make sense.

I really don’t want to trash the guy (defended him in a prior post), but I am just baffled by the logic behind his recent actions.
Filled with irony that by coming and enrolling early, KS may have killed his shot here at UT. Not saying I know anything about what is being planned about his future, but just that coming early was the worst thing for this young man (at least as far as fitting in here). I honestly don't understand (and I'm an old dude now) why these kids are addicted to Instagram and FB and Twitter. Nothing good can really come from those platforms. Actually, I generally think all three are terrible and I wish they had never come along. Allowing people to present a completely false picture of their lives just to "pose" for the rest of the world to see.......its such a living lie. But people all over and from all age groups do it. It has been the grease that has prepped the skids for us to fall in my opinion.

I wish Heupel would ban players from posting on social media like Swinney. The attention UT fans give does more harm than good.[/QUOT
Dabo can get away with that in the rarified air Clemson finds itself these days. I agree totally and hope TN can get there soon. Ban that CRAP!

I couldn’t agree more. Look, i was really excited for Salter to come here. I use my twitter and sometimes instagram to strictly follow Tennessee recruiting. Primarily to see what type of players our past and present coaches recruit. I feel like if you’re gonna be the face of Tennessee football, you gotta act with the utmost maturity to be a leader and a player. When I see post like this I ask myself, would Peyton, would Trevor, would Tua etc. etc....all leaders of great programs and highly respected play callers ever post something like this. The answer is simply no.

BS-His actions deserve all the jokes and criticism we can muster.
Dumbest post I've seen in a while and believe me I've seen.....and posted some stupid ones myself.

Somebody tell me again about how "being too sensitive is what's wrong with America".

Then tell me how grown men sitting around thinking of ways to post jokes and criticism on an anonymous message board, about a young college football player that's made some bad decisions is the solution.

I know "lighten up Francis". Meh, I ain't losing sleep over it, just find it kinda ironic that if he keeps going in the same direction that everyone is in a sense supporting, they'll all be financially supporting him in prison. Then who's the joke on?

Lol. Now you don't have to ask me why I said your post was dumb.

I wish Heupel would ban players from posting on social media like Swinney. The attention UT fans give does more harm than good.

Probably a good idea for anyone’s mental health. Unfortunately for UT, they’ve been such a dumpster fire the last two decades that a policy like this would likely just make recruits look elsewhere.

Difficult to psychoanalyze a person from a distance. Just based on appearances, he appears to not have much confidence in himself, and feels the need to bolster his self-confidence by playing a role. "Look at me! I am a bad MF...." Pathetic, really. If he were a super talent, I am sure UT and most other schools would do their best to overlook it. But he's not. So I am betting he's gone, soon.

Filled with irony that by coming and enrolling early, KS may have killed his shot here at UT. Not saying I know anything about what is being planned about his future, but just that coming early was the worst thing for this young man (at least as far as fitting in here). I honestly don't understand (and I'm an old dude now) why these kids are addicted to Instagram and FB and Twitter. Nothing good can really come from those platforms. Actually, I generally think all three are terrible and I wish they had never come along. Allowing people to present a completely false picture of their lives just to "pose" for the rest of the world to see.......its such a living lie. But people all over and from all age groups do it. It has been the grease that has prepped the skids for us to fall in my opinion.
You are right, it is an addiction. I see it with a granddaughter, living in a false reality provided for by over indulgent parents or what appears to be the case with KS, fame from being a very good HS football player. Tough to watch.

Dumbest post I've seen in a while and believe me I've seen.....and posted some stupid ones myself.

Somebody tell me again about how "being too sensitive is what's wrong with America".

Then tell me how grown men sitting around thinking of ways to post jokes and criticism on an anonymous message board, about a young college football player that's made some bad decisions is the solution.

I know "lighten up Francis". Meh, I ain't losing sleep over it, just find it kinda ironic that if he keeps going in the same direction that everyone is in a sense supporting, they'll all be financially supporting him in prison. Then who's the joke on?

Lol. Now you don't have to ask me why I said your post was dumb.[/QU

You may not be losing sleep 😴 ver it, but it seems to wrinkle your panties up.

Lol. Now you don't have to ask me why I said your post was dumb.
I think your opinion is dumb and stand 100% behind my comments. Salter is still at it with asinine social posts talking about thuggery and showing himself vaping. Cut this loser now.

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
You may not be losing sleep 😴 ver it, but it seems to wrinkle your panties up.
Yeah if anyone disagrees and comments, their panties are wrinkled. Guess yours are that mine are. Lol.

Last edited:
I think your opinion is dumb and stand 100% behind my comments. Salter is still at it with asinine social posts talking about thuggery and showing himself vaping. Cut this loser now.
Fine by me, continue to look juvenile....like him.

I didn't say not to cut him. Funny that's all anyone needed to say.

Fine by me, continue to look juvenile....like him.

I didn't say not to cut him. Funny that's all anyone needed to say.
Again if he is not criticized often for the actions resulting in his suspension and for his missteps since then how do you expect him to change his behavior. Whoever is counseling him now is not getting it done with their approach because he is continuously doing things that reflect negatively on himself as a student athlete and UT.

Again if he is not criticized often for the actions resulting in his suspension and for his missteps since then how do you expect him to change his behavior. Whoever is counseling him now is not getting it done with their approach because he is continuously doing things that reflect negatively on himself as a student athlete and UT.
So you think this thread is helping him?

I don't think it's helping or hurting. It's just a reminder that there are other things posted on this board besides "This Is Gone Be Our Year to Beat Florida" that contributes to "This is why everyone thinks we're stupid".

Just my opinion on an observation. No need to continue crying about it, after all, you think my opinion is dumb and I'm certain yours is.

By the way, post #7395 in the Recently watched movie thread...

*Than

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back