Justine Pissott - Naismith Honor

Too bad that we couldn't get her twin sister to come to UT with her. I believe she is going to play basketball at Navy.

That’s what I was thinking. No doubt in my mind she’s the better of the two skill-wise but her sister sounds like she’s no slouch she just didn’t take it as seriously to be her main sport as early as Justine did. But she seems super motivated as well

I like Kellie a lot. But her recruiting classes are not anywhere close to the big programs yet. She is winning with Holly's recruits which is what you want to. But the caliber of her classes is not a level so far to maintain the progress in the games ..
Not seen any LV news lately huh? Talk about a post not aging well! Does anyone scan the board before they post anymore?

Not seen any LV news lately huh? Talk about a post not aging well! Does anyone scan the board before they post anymore?

Is that Holly person still coachin' the team? I reckon we haven't signed any new players since I last checked back in 2015. And now, I would like you to read my 40 page manifesto on everything wrong with the Lady Vols basketball program......

Too bad that we couldn't get her twin sister to come to UT with her. I believe she is going to play basketball at Navy.
Congrats to Justine, that is quite an honor. Regarding her sister, anyone playing for Navy, Army, or Air Force has a different agenda, which any old college cannot provide.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Anyone besides me been keeping track of Ms. Pissott's senior hs season? tbh. it was terrible. both the team and JP had a really bad finish. Sad :(

What happened? From the hype she gets here I figured she was averaging 40 points and her team was undefeated...

VN Store

Back