Justin Fields ruled eligible to play immediately @ OSU

The NCAA is consistently making itself weaker and weaker with its decisions. The handling of UNC, the U, Mizzou and this are examples of why the entity will cease to have any authority in the near future.

The NCAA is consistently making itself weaker and weaker with its decisions. The handling of UNC, the U, Mizzou and this are examples of why the entity will cease to have any authority in the near future.
😂 😂 NCAA has been demonstrating their ineptitude for years. They don't prevent cheating they enable it for the cash cow programs. That's unlikely to ever change.

Reactions: RockyTopTexas
I agree that he never should have signed with UGA, but I don't get hating the guy for this. I don't blame him one bit for using every loophole there is to play immediately. The whole system is weighted toward the schools.

Reactions: k-town_king
I agree that he never should have signed with UGA, but I don't get hating the guy for this. I don't blame him one bit for using every loophole there is to play immediately. The whole system is weighted toward the schools.
Don’t believe that’s the point really. It’s an unfair situation for other student athletes who want to transfer without having to sit a year for numerous reasons not including a made up scenario about a racist environment . I’d be ok if there were limited rules preventing a player from transferring without penalty

And you know this how? Are you black?

Not feeling safe on campus with someone like that person who racially attacked him is a legitimate reason to wanting to transfer.

He hired Thomas mars as his agent, Shea Patterson’s agent, he’s a sly dude. He completely ripped apart ole miss. No I’m not black but pulling the race card as top prospect in the nation is a bit shady.. like go beat some ass with your teammates if it’s that big of an “issue”. He took advantage of an NCAA loophole and it worked. I’m not gonna say I’m happy for the kid

Last edited:

Not feeling safe on campus with someone like that person who racially attacked him is a legitimate reason to wanting to transfer.
His sister is, and for some reason she's still on campus. If he sincerely left in fear, then he's a pathetic loser for leaving his little sister in the midst of all that trouble. His parents are also horrible human beings for allowing their baby girl to remain in a dangerous environment. Any brother that would leave his sister helpless in a racist environment is a little sissy, and needs his butt beat. Wouldn't you agree? I mean since he left out of fear, and I won't mention the majority of the team is black.

Don’t believe that’s the point really. It’s an unfair situation for other student athletes who want to transfer without having to sit a year for numerous reasons not including a made up scenario about a racist environment . I’d be ok if there were limited rules preventing a player from transferring without penalty
The whole thing is BS, but I'm all for anytime a player can get the upperhand. It's ridiculous how much money college football makes and the control they use over people who they don't come close to compensating.

Reactions: BearCat204

What’s funny is that you and others claim he was “attacked” when in reality he wasn’t.

Obviously y’all didn’t read the story. The baseball player who said it was no where near Fields and the people who complained about it were two white girls who were so “offended” that they just had to say something.

At the very least you could get the facts right before making stupid claims. Apparently the baseball player spoke to Fields later about it and the two are fine, but let’s not get in the way of narrative.

He used it as a way to put the NCAA in a corner, they were in a no win situation here.

Plus if you want the source, below is the article for it.

Redirect Notice

Reactions: sccshortstop

As posted earlier, if he didn't feel safe then why is his sister still there? I call Bs...

VN Store

Back