Just saw Finebaum on Golic and Wingo.....Yikes!

4-8, this is what Tennessee Football has gotten to? We actually have fans that would be happy with a 4-8 season? I'm curious, who are these 4 teams? We've already gone through a couple of "get them to a bowl game" teams. We could go 0-12, based on actual game play this year, not hype, not hope, not "I've heard....", but actual real life game play. Unless there is a BIG change in the team and in coaching, we are more likely to go 0-12, than 4-8.

I really wish the websites would just ban all the negative BS being spread by all of the armchair QBs within our fanbase. Listen, we had BYU beat if Taylor or Warrior do the job they were taught. We would be 1-1 with a bad loss the previous week. None of these people have been in the locker room to know about the culture they like to talk about. The team is fighting, the coaches are fighting, and the fanbase is letting them down. Nobody within Volnation wants success more than they do, so let the process play out. You have a guy who is a Football Coach for Life, at the helm and he will produce if you give him a chance! You are rebuilding in the SEC - the toughest conference in America!

GO VOLS!!!

It's the fan bases fault again which is complete and utter bs. The coaches had six months to prepare for a 2-10 terrible Sunbelt team and couldn't put together a winnable gameplan? The players have a personal responsibility to play with 100% effort and that can only be accomplished by themselves. You have no idea what kind of coach he is as the leader of program. He has never done it at the college level so to pretend he will be a success simply because he has been a coordinator is nonsense. They fail all the time. It wasn't the coach's fault that Warrior is incompetent, that is true but it was completely the coach's fault that they lost to Ga. State and were completely ill prepared. He deserves all the criticism for it. None of the above mentioned comments are the fan's fault. These past 10 years of crappyness fall completely on the players and coaches.

Not sure what someone did last year applies to this yr since they lost 7 starters..Nor were they a top 15 defense
Yeah, my bust. BYU was just top 25 in total defense. 24th to be exact. But, we moved the ball for 415 yds of offense, and held them to 16 pts, in regulation, including the 7 from to's and 3 from stupidity. This game should've been out of reach, at the end of the third quarter.

Yeah, my bust. BYU was just top 25 in total defense. 24th to be exact. But, we moved the ball for 415 yds of offense, and held them to 16 pts, in regulation, including the 7 from to's and 3 from stupidity. This game should've been out of reach, at the end of the third quarter.
We were fortunate that quarterback of theirs couldn't throw well either. They had people open all over the place. Their first offensive play as I recall should have been a TD, against Tua or Fromm it would have been. Their TE was wide open over the middle also on the 64 yard gain at the end of regulation.

Reactions: UTwild82

VN Store

Back