Just saw Finebaum on Golic and Wingo.....Yikes!

I accidentally hit the LIKE button. Please DISREGARD.
Here is what I meant to say: Everything in your post is utter nonsense. "Football Coach for Life"? What the Hell are you even talking about?
You know you can unlike right?

Reactions: NATHAN05
Pruitt and company WILL not be fired during or after this season...
AD Fulmer knows we need stability right now with the program and firing this coaching staff would send a message to all the coaches out there that we are a fan base that if you do not win now you will be fired..NO good coach would touch this job if that happened...
WE have to give this coaching staff TIME....
I know it hurts but that is just the reality of it...
GBO and get better every game....
I AM WITH Y'ALL COACHES AND TEAM....
Pruitt will never match Butch's win total, we'll see how long he has your support.

He isn’t lying though. We are God awful and unless there is a MAJOR turnaround we are going 1-11 or 2-10 we are the current joke of college football. Pruitt isn’t the answer either and neither is Phil and our players especially our QB suck. If UT can’t do any better than this they should just spare us any more embarrassment and ridicule and shut the program show it’s been a clown show on the Hill now for far too long.

At the moment it is a 2-0 Sunbelt team.

If that makes you feel better...:rolleyes:

Ga State's safety even said Furman would be a bigger challenge.. Pssstttt... He was right...

“I think (Furman) will give us a tougher battle than we faced Saturday, if you want to be honest,” Remy Lazarus told the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Not gonna try to paraphrase, didn't catch all of it, but national TV discussion on how bad we kind of suck is not "Optimal"!

At this point I think Pruitt is gonna have to pull a rabbit out of his hat to save his job! JMO and I am a long time sunshine pumper!

giphy.gif

He could pull a QB out instead. That’s definitely a start.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I accidentally hit the LIKE button. Please DISREGARD.
Here is what I meant to say: Everything in your post is utter nonsense. "Football Coach for Life"? What the Hell are you even talking about?
Hit the Unlike button, which is what shows on your screen after you like a post.

I really wish the websites would just ban all the negative BS being spread by all of the armchair QBs within our fanbase. Listen, we had BYU beat if Taylor or Warrior do the job they were taught. We would be 1-1 with a bad loss the previous week. None of these people have been in the locker room to know about the culture they like to talk about. The team is fighting, the coaches are fighting, and the fanbase is letting them down. Nobody within Volnation wants success more than they do, so let the process play out. You have a guy who is a Football Coach for Life, at the helm and he will produce if you give him a chance! You are rebuilding in the SEC - the toughest conference in America!

GO VOLS!!!

Rebuilding in the SEC??? We got man handled by a Sunbelt team... We haven't even got to our SEC schedule. That's going to be really... really... bad...

So it’ll be something along the lines of “Tennessee won but they aren’t good enough for Bama”
So that would be inaccurate in what way? There aren't many teams good enough to beat Bama. That's kinda why they are in the title mix every dang year.

Who are we going to win against? Chattanooga? Cause I don't see us beating ANY SEC team. We can't even beat a 2-10 GA State Sunbelt team.

Hopefully, it will not be the same team that lost to GA State that we see week to week from here on out. We should show improvement with each game with as many youngsters that are playing.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Finebaum only swings from Bama, Georgia or LSU sack. Nobody else is worthy.

Well... UGA and Bama own the SEC right now and that's not going to change anytime soon.. What other SEC teams should he jump behind?

Bama owns the SEC, not Georgia. There were two other 10-win teams in the SEC last year and both are in the top 8 currently; Florida and LSU. Auburn and A&M are worthy contenders as well, although A&M took a step back with a ho-hum showing v Clemson.

I get that teams outside of Georgia and Bama have to earn their way into the discussion, but Finebaum appears to think it’s not even worthwhile to play the games, Bama/Georgia is a foregone conclusion. I disagree with that completely.

Pruitt and company WILL not be fired during or after this season...
AD Fulmer knows we need stability right now with the program and firing this coaching staff would send a message to all the coaches out there that we are a fan base that if you do not win now you will be fired..NO good coach would touch this job if that happened...
WE have to give this coaching staff TIME....
I know it hurts but that is just the reality of it...
GBO and get better every game....
I AM WITH Y'ALL COACHES AND TEAM....
I guarantee you we could attract a top-notch coach since Fulmer's the ad now!!! These coaches know fulmer would give them whatever they needed

I really wish the websites would just ban all the negative BS being spread by all of the armchair QBs within our fanbase. Listen, we had BYU beat if Taylor or Warrior do the job they were taught. We would be 1-1 with a bad loss the previous week. None of these people have been in the locker room to know about the culture they like to talk about. The team is fighting, the coaches are fighting, and the fanbase is letting them down. Nobody within Volnation wants success more than they do, so let the process play out. You have a guy who is a Football Coach for Life, at the helm and he will produce if you give him a chance! You are rebuilding in the SEC - the toughest conference in America!

GO VOLS!!!
What a cringefest... all 10 masochists like you need to ask your therapist for permission before you're allowed on here

VN Store

Back