Just popping in to say hi.

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
I'm in Memphis tonight visiting my in-laws. I wish I could say that it was as much fun as cutting up with you guys, but that would be a lie.

We oughtta have a pre-game party tomorrow night to root the Lady Vols on for Sunday's game. Freak could do karaoke.

Anybody game?

:rocks:

I am sure I will be here. I saw today where the game is not until 9:30 Sunday night. Pretty late game!

Have fun in Memphis!!

It's bad enough having the in-laws visit you. It's really bad when you have to go to their place. :flush:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 26, 2004 11:52 PM
It's bad enough having the in-laws visit you. It's really bad when you have to go to their place. :flush:

Amen brudda..I'm a home body now to boot! :ph34r:

What happened to all that talk about a big pre-game party tonight? I have been waiting for hours. :D

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 28, 2004 4:49 AM
What happened to all that talk about a big pre-game party tonight? I have been waiting for hours. :D

Yeahhhhhh.....right.

Anybody wanna watch the game with me tomorrow night? I'm so worried that this might be where we stumble. I can set my laptop up in the living room and watch the big screen AND chat on here! LOL

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 28, 2004 4:49 AM

What did you have picked out for karaoke??

:p

YOU think of US!! There is so much on the line!!

(You are always missed when you are not here, though.)

You know, NC, I gotta hand it to ya. In all the time ( a year maybe?) that we have posted on various boards together, I have never had one good thing to say about the crocagators, but you support the Vols whenever you can. Kinda makes me feel a little mean.

Don't feel like that..I absolutely hate F$U, but i have several friends that love them...nothing personal. Plus UT would be my sec fav team in the SEC! ;) B)

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2004 1:05 AM
You know, NC, I gotta hand it to ya. In all the time ( a year maybe?) that we have posted on various boards together, I have never had one good thing to say about the crocagators, but you support the Vols whenever you can. Kinda makes me feel a little mean.

Not me...though I dont hate Florida :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2004 2:45 AM
Don't hate Florida??

You must be a minister.

:p :p :p :p

Nah...that don't work either...WvVol is a minister and hates UF! :lol: :lol:

You know what's funny, though? We went to Florida on vacation last summer and I saw more UT shirts and hats than any other college. Tennesseans may hate the football team, but they still love the climate. LOL

Originally posted by U&#045;T+Mar 28, 2004 6:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (U-T @ Mar 28, 2004 6:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Mar 28, 2004 1:45 AM
Don&#39;t hate Florida??

You must be a minister.

:p  :p  :p  :p

No wife...I may be headed that way [/quote]
Just don&#39;t marry a Gator fan.

:shakehead:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 28, 2004 1:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Mar 28, 2004 1:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by U&#045;T@Mar 28, 2004 6:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange
@Mar 28, 2004 1:45 AM
Don&#39;t hate Florida??

You must be a minister.

:p  :p  :p  :p

No wife...I may be headed that way

Just don&#39;t marry a Gator fan.

:shakehead: [/quote]
Aren&#39;t there laws against that?? :yikes:

VN Store

Back