Just how good is Jordan Bone playing?

bleedingTNorange

Feel free to fact check me, but based on my research Jordan Bone is the ONLY player in the country with these numbers or better...

14ppg 45%fg 85%ft 6.3apg 1.7topg 3.7a:to

The only player I found that is pretty close is Michigan State’s Cassius Winston who was just named to the 25 player mid-season Wooden Award Watch List, his line...

18ppg 49%fg 79%ft 7.4apg 2.2topg 3.4a:to

Funny that just a few games ago some were posting he couldn't shoot. I thought he was going to be special just watching his high school clips. First step and speed to the glass were phenomenal even then.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Bone has stepped his game way up, no doubt. Him and Alexander have taken this team to the next level compared to last year. Bowden and fulkerson have shown improvements in their game too. I havent seen it from Johnson or walker yet unfortunately, and pons is still very hit or miss (albeit more hits than last year). Pons really needs to work on his 15 to 22 foot shooting and hed be deadly.

Feel free to fact check me, but based on my research Jordan Bone is the ONLY player in the country with these numbers or better...

The only player I found that is pretty close is Michigan State’s Cassius Winston who was just named to the 25 player mid-season Wooden Award Watch List, his line...

the answer is: VERY GOOD

Awesome info, BTO. Thanks for that.

I also believe, in looking at these numbers, that we have to look at the fact that Bone has really just come into his own, these last 8 games or so. My belief is that his 3-point percentage and overall FG PERCENTAGE is increasing, and his confidence is at an all-time high. These numbers will continue to increase, in my opinion. Go Vols.

Boone is playing great but we need Turner's back at a 100 percent to go to the final 4 which is where we are headed.

I remember him taking the loss against Loyola last year really hard and basically saying he wasn’t going to let that happen again. Seems he’s put in the work and calling his own shot because if Grant and Admiral are PB&J he’s the bread for sure.

Reactions: dovervolz
A blessing in disguise that Turner's absence forced Barnes to increase Bone's minutes. Bone responded extremely well.

That’s what’s so exciting about the team this year. It seems like if the next man up needs to come in they carry the load.

He is the most important player on the team and should be first team all SEC when everything is said and done.

He is so much fun to watch as well. I would say last few games nobody has played as well as him, and help carry this team!! This should be a fun year so enjoy as this has special written all over it!!!

I was always one of Bone's biggest critics on this board and despite my tendency to overreact during games, his play usually justified the ridicule.....until this season. I can't praise him enough for the maturity and decision making he's shown. Seeing him blossom into an All-SEC caliber PG is what makes college basketball so great.

10 out of 10.

Someone help me out with the wording here to make it smoother:
Opponents know Tennessee has a Bone to pick with them.

Everybody likes the Bone. He has really blossomed. He and Alexander are tearing it up.

This team is exciting. I watch games, can relax and watch the players away from the ball because I know we are going to win. It is much better than following the b-ball watching for turnovers.

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back