Just for fun

Not sure, but id love it...ill be in a condo with 15 or so bammers.....a win would make the post game party alot more fun....for me anyways.

Reactions: vols40
No doubt, I'd give my left.......over lasagna from last night!

Would anyone trade a loss to Vandy at the end of the season for a win over Bama this Saturday? That's a tough one for me.

What would you trade for a win Saturday night?

I would wear a Gator Jersey for a day.

No Wait...
tenor.gif

I can’t do it.

My daughter asked me what I would do if Tennessee won. I told her I'd by her a brand new car and apply for a hardship drivers license since she's only 14

I think I would too just to shut up the bammers a while. Although, losing to Vandy would show no real steady improvement and Pruitt would still be on the hotseat but it would kind of hurt Bama even more to know they lost to a bad UT team that couldnt even beat Vandy. Lol

I think I would too just to shut up the bammers a while. Although, losing to Vandy would show no real steady improvement and Pruitt would still be on the hotseat but it would kind of hurt Bama even more to know they lost to a bad UT team that couldnt even beat Vandy. Lol
I would do it to watch the hilarity that would ensure amongst the bammers losing to this awful team. Plus I live in alabama and it would be awesome and I'm going to the game. Pruitt is gonna be on the hotseat soon regardless.

Reactions: TN Outlaw
I'll give up my trip to Augusta in April for Vol win Sat. and a Peay FCS playoff berth. :eek:

Reactions: stephp4ut
No doubt, I'd give my left.......over lasagna from last night!

Would anyone trade a loss to Vandy at the end of the season for a win over Bama this Saturday? That's a tough one for me.
Oh hell yes!!!! All day I’d take that trade. My face would hurt from smiling so much.

Reactions: TN Outlaw

VN Store

Back