Just Curious... Longest Tenured Member

Where can you see this at?
At least on mobile if you hit "reply" it pops up in the message bar. So after the "quote", name, post number, it says member:11776 <--- that's yours. Still all in the brackets.

When you hit post or whatever all the information goes away unless you go back and edit, so once again I can see your member....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191024-165800_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191024-165800_Chrome.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 32
If you reply to someone it shows the member number. You are 18. Freak is only number 2.
That's valid- sort of. The board actually existed for a couple of months before switching servers in October when the message board started getting a little traction. The member #'s early on reflect people from the old site having to sign up again after the switch. That's why if you look at the earliest threads it's basically freak starting topics like a mad man Lol.

Funny thing is this all originally started with Freak grabbing the domain so he and his friends could have @volnation.com email addresses. Adding a message board was an afterthought.

Last edited:
Not sure how to scribble on my screen shot but up above the message in my post is the info.

If you reply to someone it shows the member number. You are 18. Freak is only number 2.

free_man_button-r4ab2ce55fd894c689bc8b8c71dfc5c3c_k94rf_324.jpg

At least on mobile if you hit "reply" it pops up in the message bar. So after the "quote", name, post number, it says member:11776 <--- that's yours. Still all in the brackets.

When you hit post or whatever all the information goes away unless you go back and edit, so once again I can see your member....
I wish you worded that differently.

That's valid- sort of. The board actually existed for a couple of months before switching servers in October when the message board started getting a little traction. The member #'s early on reflect people from the old site having to sign up again after the switch. That's why if you look at the earliest threads it's basically freak starting topics like a mad man Lol.

Funny thing is this all originally started with Freak grabbing the domain so he and his friends could have @volnation.com email addresses. Adding a message board was an afterthought.
Yeah those early members are out of order. Some of them got mad at me because when we made the software switch in October it didn’t import user numbers the same. 👀

Reactions: VolNExile
The generic admin account is number 1. 😬

So Freak, technically, if you told us who #3 is, that would answer my original question. Since that got lost with all the other "member variations" that squirreled out of control. 😳

VN Store

Back