Just Curious... Longest Tenured Member

I did not know of sports message boards until someone in my CFB pick 'em moved it to Fan Nation. I did not know of VN until Fan Nation folded. A Bucknut who joined Eleven Warriors told me of VN. I joined, but I did not post for years.

I did not know of sports message boards until someone in my CFB pick 'em moved it to Fan Nation. I did not know of VN until Fan Nation folded. A Bucknut who joined Eleven Warriors told me of VN. I joined, but I did not post for years.
I am member 65,361. I was away from my post trying to lock down a reactor leak. We're all fine, here, now. How are you?

Reactions: VolNExile
I was here close to the beginning, I just didn’t find it necessary to make an account. That’s until I wanted to post something in August of 2006.

Reactions: Lurkerin
I’ve been a Lurker since 2007. This site was one of the only things that helped me stay sane moving to Alabama.

Reactions: MAD
I’ve been a Lurker since 2007. This site was one of the only things that helped me stay sane moving to Alabama.
That was especially true in the early days. Hard to fathom, but this site predates Facebook, Twitter and YouTube by a few years.

Reactions: Lurkerin
I was here very early on, but it's definitely not me. There were folks here posting when I found it.
I was here in late 2004 for a couple years.
Forgot my username.....everyone already knows I’m not very smart.......started over in.....hold on I need to check

Edit: January 2011

VN Store

Back